Hulk Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LSB-Hulk-01.JPG

LSB-Hulk-03.JPG

LSB-Hulk-12.JPG

I love my HULK bust! Seriously underrated, if you are a fan of the character you need this in your collection! :rock:rock

The thing I like the most about this bust I think its cause he's got the same haircut than the planet hulk /world war Hulk story line.Wich is probably the greatest Hulk story ever told.

Gotta agree. I know its the same sculpt but the Grey version kicks the crap out of this....

Where are they grey pics? Someone has to have him. :D

Nice pics martin.

Yeah, so I bought him...It's Hulk and he's Grey.

Picture168-1.jpg

Picture164.jpg

Great sculpt/bust.

Last edited:
One of these days I'd like to get one of those busts so, I can try to change his teeth.

Cloud, What number is he????:confused:

Like Number 107 or something, I'll look at it when I get back home. He may be going back, he has small holes in the back of his neck. I think a paint bubble or something caused it. I just hope I get another one with a paint job as good as this one.

I think the teeth issue on the Grey is less intrusive.

Yeah, his teeth don't bother me at all really. If I can get the green for cheap on ebay, I'll do a comparison shot, or unless a boardie does it first? IMO, it's a really a good sculpt by Matt Falls and worth the money.

Last edited:
Back