I got my grail...The 1:1 Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobikins

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I finally found a good price on ebay and went for it, I wanted this since it came out originally, but I was far too broke. Since I started my own business I need to make the office cool, and whats cooler than a giant intergalactic hunter.:chew

Hope it is ok to start a new thread :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

nice positive work environment!!! and yes i agree, he looks fantastic. New Threads with pics are always welcome in my book. thanks for sharing, and I hope every time you look at him you know that he was worth the price.

Thanks guys, I really love it. The cost was high, about double what it went for originally (and then some extra shipping charges)...to think i didn't buy it then because I never could justify spending that much(the original cost), even for one of my favorite movie monsters. I still look on with sadness as the Alien warrior climbs in price.

Thanks guys, I really love it. The cost was high, about double what it went for originally (and then some extra shipping charges)...to think i didn't buy it then because I never could justify spending that much(the original cost), even for one of my favorite movie monsters. I still look on with sadness as the Alien warrior climbs in price.

Rest assured I've had both and this piece is FAR more impressive than its overpriced Alien cousin. Nice pickup!

ARGGH

I've orderd a T-800 bust ( not payed yet) from Sideshow. But now i've found a 1:1 Predator for $775 ( €500)

What do i have to do...

you found a predator 1:1 for 775? take it man, thats a killer price!

Make sure its the sideshow one haha.

Back