I got my grail...The 1:1 Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on finding a grail piece - it's a fantastic feeling! I was the same when I got my Alien Warrior bust.

Awesome! I've been watching ebay for a while for a good price. One actually went for $850 late last month! A guy had it on BIN for that price. I guess he didn't know the value of it and someone snapped it right up.

Ozz, I saw that one and kicked myself. I got it for a little less than they usually sell, but with shipping it was a lot more haha. oh well, worth every penny.

I saw that with the Dog alien a few nights ago, the BIN price was half the retail, when I came back to buy it the BIN was gone hah.

Thanks guys, I really love it. The cost was high, about double what it went for originally (and then some extra shipping charges)...to think i didn't buy it then because I never could justify spending that much(the original cost), even for one of my favorite movie monsters. I still look on with sadness as the Alien warrior climbs in price.

Dammit! I could have gotten it for 800 less than a year ago! Andy was selling his.. oh why didn't I pull the trigger? :(

I wanted to so badly. Anyway, congrats on your purchase!

vader:

A company called plummers, the problem with the case is its not very deep, or tall. I like it otherwise, the lights are nice, and the whole thing is very sturdy, but I seem to be liking bigger things lately. I hope the Indy PF fits in it heh.

You're all nuts but I like it!

I'm up for a the HCG 1:1 scale bio helmet myself, while I await my holy grail, the CM 1:3 Predator...

It's funny how the price spiked so quickly. I wonder if it will go down once the movie fades further away and people get over HT.

what is HT? and do you mean the old Movie or the new ones? (avp)

I would think the latest installment of AVP would bring DOWN the price haha

Congrats on your grail score! I, too, wish I'd pulled the trigger on this one when it went up for pre-order, but it was a lot of cash at the time and I had too much other stuff ordered, and I just couldn't swing it. :eek:

But someday I hope to be crazy stupid rich and will be able to buy it, not even minding that it's triple the original MSRP! :rotfl :D

I meant Hot Toys. I think that because they're making such cool Predator stuff, people are more interested in Predator collectables. I remember when Palisades started making cool Predator stuff and people got interested and then things died down again. I think once HT keeps making them people will begin to lose interest in the HT figures and in Predator merch in general. But then again, you never know...

I finally found a good price on ebay and went for it, I wanted this since it came out originally, but I was far too broke. Since I started my own business I need to make the office cool, and whats cooler than a giant intergalactic hunter.:chew

Hope it is ok to start a new thread :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

welcome to the PREDATOR 1:1 SCALE owners club LOL

DSC06424.jpg

DSC05721.jpg

DSC05716-1.jpg

If you guys notice my pendant in hes neckless is missing. when i bought it was a pick up only, No boxes and I notice that but for 600 bucs I couldint complain. other then that The bust Is perfect.

/\ WOW! Very cool! I have the Arnold bust, and I hope to one day have a Predator right next to it like yours!

Back