I got my grail...The 1:1 Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just snagged my own 1:1 Predator bust to go next to Arnold and Symbiote Spidey! Expect mucho pics when it arrives!

Thanks guys, I really love it. The cost was high, about double what it went for originally (and then some extra shipping charges)...to think i didn't buy it then because I never could justify spending that much(the original cost), even for one of my favorite movie monsters. I still look on with sadness as the Alien warrior climbs in price.

congratulations!!:wacky These things are getting so hard to get now. I see people trying to sell them on ebay for $2000! I remember just a few years ago, ebay was flooded with them. I remember some selling for around $600 new! Back then I couldnt justify even paying that much for it. I did finally score one last year on ebay for around $600 shipped. It had already been displayed. Only damage was one of the little skinny black spikes was broken off, but it came with a baggie of the little spikes for easy repair. :D

Back