Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't be ordering this but I like that this one has moving eyes. Would've been nice if original Ryu and Ken had them.
Echoing this. Glad to see this become such a standardized feature, though I wish the OG figs had it.

1000047466.jpg

Anyone who didn't get the early access pre order can still nab one this Friday.

I'm grabbing Battle Ryu since I missed out on the original drop. I'm surprised that even with low production numbers it didn't sell out quickly. Either Iconiq really has pushed people away or most of the people that want Ryu already have him and don't want another.

I'm grabbing Battle Ryu since I missed out on the original drop. I'm surprised that even with low production numbers it didn't sell out quickly. Either Iconiq really has pushed people away or most of the people that want Ryu already have him and don't want another.
Same. I literally set an alarm in the morning and pre-ordered him within 1 minute of it dropping because I was worried it would sell out almost instantly. Meanwhile, it's still available to order lol

Hopefully after the big build-up then not even shifting 888 units in several days, Iconiq realize recycling the same body with Ryu/Ken variants won’t cut it, obviously folk want the classic SF2 characters and soon.

Whenever I see posts like above, I get paranoid. My copy is still doing good for now (knock on wood).

Dang, that's even worse than mine 😔 I'm sorry man. I thought about superglue too, but I tried it on an old M34 first and it works, but it's weird... it'll seal the crack, but if any glue is excess, it'll pool outside the skin and leave a hard, shiny appearance on the otherwise soft, matte skin. There is silicone glue for those sex dolls lol, but it's skin colored (very light skin, mind you) and it won't blend with Ryu well. Your best chance now is to contact Iconiq through email and see if they can help
View attachment 725704View attachment 725703View attachment 725705

i'm so sad, mine also got the same problem on his shoulder... i only make him with museum pose all the time and nothing any extreme pose! did the superglue can fix this? pls help! i'm really upset about it...

Back