Statue Imaginarium-Art 1/4 Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's very beautiful and I love Green Goblin. My favorite Spidey Villain. But that back part of the base sticks out pretty far. Not gonna be able to display it on top of anything pushed up against a wall lol. I've learned on passing on those monsterus bases from the Abomination PF. Perfect 10 masterpiece but with no way to display it. Kinda kills it for me lol.

3_zpsbyvjzm3l.jpg

1_zpsijifgs9e.jpg

5_zpsvcxzs5bx.jpg

2_zpswuatiabj.jpg

4_zpsbwcvlon0.jpg

Did they really change the whole Green Goblin design ...or is this just a new GG piece altogether?

Did they really change the whole Green Goblin design ...or is this just a new GG piece altogether?

I have no idea what's going on. All I know is that the latest pics we are seeing is in this IA GG thread. No way it's the same statue. Whether it was replaced or this is another piece entirely is the question on most peeps minds. I don't even now what scale this new piece is. If anyone has any info....do tell please.

some are saying there is a switch out body with the second being on the glider.

still doesn't make sense to me.

What the hell? They changed this up completely.

Yeah it was teased on FB awhile back that they might do something like this. I have heard rumours that a switchouts body may exist so he may still be able to be displayed riding the glider, but I can't confirm that.

I have no idea what's going on. All I know is that the latest pics we are seeing is in this IA GG thread. No way it's the same statue. Whether it was replaced or this is another piece entirely is the question on most peeps minds. I don't even now what scale this new piece is. If anyone has any info....do tell please.

some are saying there is a switch out body with the second being on the glider.

still doesn't make sense to me.

Man ...it doesn't make sense to me either. I didn't even know they were changing it up. So strange ......

Yeah it was teased on FB awhile back that they might do something like this. I have heard rumours that a switchouts body may exist so he may still be able to be displayed riding the glider, but I can't confirm that.

Wow ...I must've been in limbo because I didn't see that. Oh well ....

There are 2 poses, standing n riding. However, IA have not decide how would the package be. 2 different opt options for P.O., or 1 std set and bonus pack

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Back