InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imo, it’s to spread awareness at the end of the day. That new person would take notice of these products and then they’d be sure be on the lookout for a character they’d be interested in the future. Or they now know about the figure they “missed out” on and up to them if they wanna track it down or not, even at a premium.
True, but the same can be accomplished without the influencer batch.

Either way, I don't really care. They'll send out the figures when the figures are ready. I don't think it's an influencer problem.

Imo, it’s to spread awareness at the end of the day. That new person would take notice of these products and then they’d be sure be on the lookout for a character they’d be interested in the future. Or they now know about the figure they “missed out” on and up to them if they wanna track it down or not, even at a premium.
Sure. But there's no reason for influencers to get the first batch.

Sure. But there's no reason for influencers to get the first batch.
Why not?

IMO: Ideally only Jedha and Justin should be the ones to receive them as they’re the only big 1/6 actual YouTubers, are they really considered “influencers”? DeanKnight is third biggest, but he couldn’t overcome his ego.

As for Will and Riley, I mean they simply have connections with Johnny (INART) and he seems to like them.

The local VIPs deserve to get them, I mean those are their longest standing customers probably.

Expecting this to release in September.

October tops.

Other than the shoulder glyphs, I'm not expecting any changes.
Release to the influences in September/October maybe.

The mugs that actually pay for our figures will be lucky to see it before the spring. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get out Batman figures by October.

Why not?

IMO: Ideally only Jedha and Justin should be the ones to receive them as they’re the only big 1/6 actual YouTubers, are they really considered “influencers”? DeanKnight is third biggest, but he couldn’t overcome his ego.

As for Will and Riley, I mean they simply have connections with Johnny (INART) and he seems to like them.

The local VIPs deserve to get them, I mean those are their longest standing customers probably.
If the product is sold out and no further money is going towards InArt, the influencer batch is absolutely pointless. They're just helping Ebay resellers.

If the product is sold out and no further money is going towards InArt, the influencer batch is absolutely pointless. They're just helping Ebay resellers.
It’s not tho. It’s to spread awareness and a sense of exclusivity too. Overall, it helps INART in the short term, and more importantly the long run.

It’s not tho. It’s to spread awareness and a sense of exclusivity too. Overall, it helps INART in the short term, and more importantly the long run.
Awareness is pointless with a product that's no longer available. If you insist on giving influencers a batch of a no longer available product, there is absolutely zero reason to give them the first batch. You're just screwing your paying customers that are waiting for their figures, needlessly.

I really don't understand your logic on this.

It keeps the hype alive. People who were thinking of cancelling as the novelty wore off due to the long wait might see an early review and decide to keep their PO.

It could go the other way though and they decide to cancel after the review.

Awareness is pointless with a product that's no longer available. If you insist on giving influencers a batch of a no longer available product, there is absolutely zero reason to give them the first batch. You're just screwing your paying customers that are waiting for their figures, needlessly.

I really don't understand your logic on this.
You realize that Sideshow sometimes has their first look videos and that figure is already sold out, right?

It’s to spread awareness, simple as that. It makes sense to me as to what they’re doing and hoping/striving for.

What you’re more upset about are the batch wait times. Which yeah, they should pump out faster without forsaking quality. Really, the collective should just exercise more patience, IMO.

You realize that Sideshow sometimes has their first look videos and that figure is already sold out, right?

It’s to spread awareness, simple as that. It makes sense to me as to what they’re doing and hoping/striving for.

What you’re more upset about are the batch wait times. Which yeah, they should pump out faster without forsaking quality. Really, the collective should just exercise more patience, IMO.
SS First Look videos are not batches of figures being shipped out. The ONLY way an influencer 1st batch makes any semblance of sense is if the product can still be obtained.

To influence purchases. THAT IS IT. Ok, I'm done lol.

It’s cause Hot Toys don’t really need a video to spread awareness. But INART does lol. Hot Toys are established in the 1/6 market, INART isn’t. There’s a clear distinction between both companies. Their “influencer” batch helps in all aspects (IMO).

As pointed out before, what they should work on is having the first large batch for the commoners ready to go after we start seeing the VIPS and YT’ers come out with footage. 1-3 weeks after at best. If so, you and others wouldn’t get as upset, I’d wager. It really boils down to exercising patience more, IMO.

INART has mentioned why they do the “Influencer” batch. They’ve even brought up the fact that their Instagram page has 20k followers vs their parent company, Queen Studios which has 80k+ followers. Instagram data aside, even within their own company/ies, there’s a big hole to be filled in the market.

As for the name, I’d like to believe that they just ran with the term because it’s a term that WillFoxification and the smaller 1/6 streamers use. Semantics, I guess, but it’s a terrible name, because it’s led to all this confusion, imo.

Other than the shoulder glyphs, I'm not expecting any changes.

It’s a shame, cause there’s quite a bit. Things that we all compiled into that graphic hasn’t been incorporated really. I’m hoping they’re waiting to surprise us with an Optimization Update post like they did for other releases. They were flooded with feedback with this particular figure.

It’s a shame, cause there’s quite a bit. Things that we all compiled into that graphic hasn’t been incorporated really. I’m hoping they’re waiting to surprise us with an Optimization Update post like they did for other releases. They were flooded with feedback with this particular figure.

what page is that graphic on?

Back