InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks near perfect to me. Compared to what's out there, it literally looks like a mini Henry shrunken down haha. There is a slight downgrade but its within the acceptable 5% range which is expected. I can't wait to see it in hand, I'm still skeptical what I see in reviews as lighting/camera angle/lenses can affect how it looks greatly.

It looks near perfect to me. Compared to what's out there, it literally looks like a mini Henry shrunken down haha. There is a slight downgrade but its within the acceptable 5% range which is expected. I can't wait to see it in hand, I'm still skeptical what I see in reviews as lighting/camera angle/lenses can affect how it looks greatly.
Yea watching Dean Knight's review now and close ups capture likeness pretty nicely, not as great from the distance. I guess mass produced one got a softened paint, that happens all the time. I think in person he'll be ten times better. Eyebrows are still slightly altered, he used to have more determined look.

Now THESE are the photos I've been waiting to see. Absolutely outstanding.

One thing that sticks out to me the most is the museum poses don't look as good as the action poses. The action poses just look THAT darn good. The kneeling pose is so well executed too with the lighting. And that cape. That cape! Beautiful.

Now THESE are the photos I've been waiting to see. Absolutely outstanding.

One thing that sticks out to me the most is the museum poses don't look as good as the action poses. The action poses just look THAT darn good. The kneeling pose is so well executed too with the lighting. And that cape. That cape! Beautiful.
The physique doesn't look that impressive in the museum poses.

0O8A4607.jpg

Wow, they didn’t address any of the costuming inaccuracies. Wow.
I've no skin in this game but if I had to guess this probably had to do with their supply chain. We complain about the turnaround time for these figures and in order to address that it means companies like InArt need to give their suppliers final design approval sooner. Given the intricacy of the suit design it seems likely that (in terms of delivery) it's a long lead item for them, so despite their still soliciting feedback ANY changes to it might already have been considered too late, as scrapping what was already in the pipeline would have been cost prohibitive. Plus they probably were confident that the vast majority of customers would overlook minor inaccuracies given the overall quality of the product.

I've no skin in this game but if I had to guess this probably had to do with their supply chain. We complain about the turnaround time for these figures and in order to address that it means companies like InArt need to give their suppliers final design approval sooner. Given the intricacy of the suit design it seems likely that (in terms of delivery) it's a long lead item for them, so despite their still soliciting feedback ANY changes to it might already have been considered too late, as scrapping what was already in the pipeline would have been cost prohibitive. Plus they probably were confident that the vast majority of customers would overlook minor inaccuracies given the overall quality of the product.

They need to hold off and get the details right before they reveal the proto then. Look at the Chris Reeve figure. Lets hope they actually bother to fix those issues.

Biggest issue with this figure rn is figuring out where I can make space to use the flight pole lmao. I know some people wanted the more determined look shown in the proto, but for me Superman should have a kind face. I really hope the Reeve figure could come with a smiling head in addition to whatever neutral head is included, but I know that probably won't happen.

Last edited:
Looks near perfect to me. Can't see how anyone could be disappointed in this figure. Both portraits, proportions, accessories all incredible. Can't wait to get my hands on this figure, hopefully before the end of this year.

Looks near perfect to me. Can't see how anyone could be disappointed in this figure. Both portraits, proportions, accessories all incredible. Can't wait to get my hands on this figure, hopefully before the end of this year.
To be honest. There is some crazy ass trend where people need to ***** about details and not being able to see people in sculpts. Blah blah blah. It’s really annoying.

Back