InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i can only justify one version of each character, due to limited space and inart costing way more than HT. I guess if will come down to which version looks better.

This is what I'm saying, body proportions aren't accurate. Henry's photo is from Jakks Pacific photoshoot where they scanned Trinity bodies for the merchandise. View attachment 664758
If they were to make those thighs bigger without also making his midsection thicker we'd end up with a Hot Toys thunder thighs situation again.

Personally I'm happy with it as is. I'm willing to put any proportional inaccuracy down to the needs of articulation/range of motion. Proportions and body shape issues are not glaring to me as they were on all the Hot Toys figures.

If they were to make those thighs bigger without also making his midsection thicker we'd end up with a Hot Toys thunder thighs situation again.

Personally I'm happy with it as is. I'm willing to put any proportional inaccuracy down to the needs of articulation/range of motion. Proportions and body shape issues are not glaring to me as they were on all the Hot Toys figures.
I think somewhere in between could work. I've just done two Man of Steels bodies. The blue one's thighs were done with clay and the black one has BvS thighs but the front shaved down and tapered along the length front and sides. I'm not saying it's right but I think it shows off the muscle without looking like he's wearing meat Jodhpurs.

PXL_20230925_143344032.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~3.jpg

HT is too thick, while inart's is a little undersized muscle wise, but inart's will allow for more articulation that way. Inart just need to beef him up a little more and theirs will have just the right amount of muscle vs articulation balance. HT does have more accurate suit details and color though. A simple fix for inart and there's lots of time for it.

😂😂😂. O yea no doubt. I find some of these to be art. Love how they look. As I grew older tho I decided to buy stuff that I really want instead of just to buy. Not knocking you or saying you do that. But I had many regrets of stuff I bought lol. I remember I bought so many stupid figures from movies i didn’t see yet. I remember I bought all the watchman figures cause I liked how they looked but ended up hating the movie.
I remember I bought that old dc direct Heath joker thinking it was just as good as hot toys. Also bout that Batman. Also spent like 400 on mcu hulk. Still have him cause he looks good with the avengers but mcu hulk sucks compared to the other 2 before.

I feel you man. I have quite a few in my collection that has me scratching my head and wondering “what the hell was I thinking?”.

But this figure though. Unless the final product turns out to be trash, I can’t imagine this one going obsolete anytime soon.

Back