InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think somewhere in between could work. I've just done two Man of Steels bodies. The blue one's thighs were done with clay and the black one has BvS thighs but the front shaved down and tapered along the length front and sides. I'm not saying it's right but I think it shows off the muscle without looking like he's wearing meat Jodhpurs.

View attachment 664949
Your customs proof that MoS suit is worth to be released again, hopefully by InArt in the distant feature.
Speaking of the InArt, they need the muscle to be protruding... his rib muscle is nowhere to be seen.

So i guess we can assume there are magnets sewn into the capes that allow them to be easily swapped out. I guess they could peg in somehow.
I have found the custom capes easy enough to swap back, in and out. Because they wrap over the shoulder they never go anywhere.

So real talk:

InArts Cavillman is in the bag. We all got our PO’s in. It’s an amazing figure…but IM CONFIDENT they’ll update it more to give us the Cavillman we all deserve.

Now my mind is running wild.

Can you imagine what Reeveman would look like with IA’s touch??

Sorry, I just saw someone’s modded HT Reeveman over on FB and it made me realize-we can use another Reeveman. Anyone else feel the same?

That version of Superman is a WAYS off because no one in China will know who the hell Reeveman is, so sales of that are DOA. But if IA can get global distribution, I’m sure older WB/DC IPs will be considered.

So, what do you guys think? IA’s Reeveman a desired product? Or should we move on from that and focus on non superhero figures?

So real talk:

InArts Cavillman is in the bag. We all got our PO’s in. It’s an amazing figure…but IM CONFIDENT they’ll update it more to give us the Cavillman we all deserve.

Now my mind is running wild.

Can you imagine what Reeveman would look like with IA’s touch??

Sorry, I just saw someone’s modded HT Reeveman over on FB and it made me realize-we can use another Reeveman. Anyone else feel the same?

That version of Superman is a WAYS off because no one in China will know who the hell Reeveman is, so sales of that are DOA. But if IA can get global distribution, I’m sure older WB/DC IPs will be considered.

So, what do you guys think? IA’s Reeveman a desired product? Or should we move on from that and focus on non superhero figures?
Oh yeah, I've been writing to InArt from the original FB open suggestions for figures post that they should do a Chris Reeve Superman and Clark Kent 2 pack.

Now that would be epic !!! Like JND did in larger scale.

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 17.19.20.png

I think somewhere in between could work. I've just done two Man of Steels bodies. The blue one's thighs were done with clay and the black one has BvS thighs but the front shaved down and tapered along the length front and sides. I'm not saying it's right but I think it shows off the muscle without looking like he's wearing meat Jodhpurs.

PXL_20230925_143344032.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~3.jpg
Love the cape pose on the left Supes !! Beautiful !!

Definitely steeling that if the InArt wire is strong enough. If not, I still have a custom cape I haven't yet fitted to my HT Justice League Supes.

473490-SupeComparison.jpg

Great comparison Dave.

Somehow I think a mix of both HT and InArt would be best imo.

From HT
1). Darker suit colour
2). Shinier undersuit
3). Slightly larger thighs

From InArt
1). Superior sculpt and paint apps / skin colour
2). Better proportions
3). Better drape cape + wired cape
4). Better base
5). Better flight pose implementation
6). Seems like better boots (no crease at the joint)

Yeah the legs are a bit too slim and long on the Inart figure. And the torso not long enough.

Hate to say it, but aside from the ridiculous shoulders, I think HT actually did a better job nailing the proportions on this guy.

It is more the HT playbook to cut corners with DC.

The Patterson Batman and Ledger Joker are both excellent and up there with their LOTR figures.

I already see more care and effort with this figure than any of HT's Superman releases.
I dont think batman and joker are on the same level as gandalf and aragorn. Even if they are excellent.

Love the cape pose on the left Supes !! Beautiful !!

Definitely steeling that if the InArt wire is strong enough. If not, I still have a custom cape I haven't yet fitted to my HT Justice League Supes.
Thanks! Thought you might have seen it on the MoS MMS200 thread.

I have been thinking about this. How good will the wired cape be? The poses look like HT black suit ZSJL style wired cape. Wired enough for it to bunch up a bit but not really dynamic posing.

Accurate or not I much prefer InArt's choice of colour to HT's for BvS Supes. Make the suit too dark and it's just dull.

Wish we'd got to see a really vibrant red and blue Cavill in a MoS 2 but alas it wasn't to be.

Back