InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I think this figure looks amazing. I’m not the biggest MOS fan nor am I a big fan of JL either but I still appreciate the character enough to have pre ordered this. I may not know all the accurate details that are missing that some of you guys are picking up but l jeez looking at some of these comments it’s like some of people are expecting this figure to chip in with your rent, mortgage, bills and groceries from how lifelike you want this figure to be 😂 no hate though, if this was a Predator figure I’d want the same thing ✌🏽

Man I think this figure looks amazing. I’m not the biggest MOS fan nor am I a big fan of JL either but I still appreciate the character enough to have pre ordered this. I may not know all the accurate details that are missing that some of you guys are picking up but l jeez looking at some of these comments it’s like some of people are expecting this figure to chip in with your rent, mortgage, bills and groceries from how lifelike you want this figure to be 😂 no hate though, if this was a Predator figure I’d want the same thing ✌🏽
I like MOS movie, but not the figure tho... But I have BVS and BlackSuit from HT.. the only thing is the headsculpt.. inaccurate and reused.

Can't wait to have this.. and waiting for IA to announce their batfleck..

I like MOS movie, but not the figure tho... But I have BVS and BlackSuit from HT.. the only thing is the headsculpt.. inaccurate and reused.

Can't wait to have this.. and waiting for IA to announce their batfleck..
Me too. I’m glad I ordered this when I did and I can’t wait to buy the Reeve Superman and Clark Kent by InArt. I think I’ll get every main suit that Batman wears that InArt produce too with a Bale Bruce Wayne so if I choose to ever display them all I’ll have it as Bruce Wayne choosing which suit to wear 😎

Me too. I’m glad I ordered this when I did and I can’t wait to buy the Reeve Superman and Clark Kent by InArt. I think I’ll get every main suit that Batman wears that InArt produce too with a Bale Bruce Wayne so if I choose to ever display them all I’ll have it as Bruce Wayne choosing which suit to wear 😎
Their Reeve Superman can’t come soon enough, gotta be my most anticipated figure from Inart. Really hope I’m the first batch for this BvS Supes though. This wait for Aragorn is getting to me

Figure looks really good overall and pretty much like the proto. Sad that they couldn’t be bothered to fix the placement of the shoulder kryptonian glyphs which was most likely the simplest of adjustments they could have done compared the super long list they were given. Maybe equally as simple would’ve been to darken the color of the cape like what Unreal has.

Guess they’re also doing away with the magnetic hands since he appears to come with wristpegs this time. Hopefully not just just 2 like the Harry Potter figure, but I doubt it.

Currently, not seeing the ~$380 value here, even though I have one ordered. I have a feeling the HT 2.0 will most likely be comparable and cost less considering the price of their BvS Batman 2.0.

First time seeing an in hand picture from a real collector (Dean Knight).

No precisely lit display / product photographs. Just regular conditions (that's a decent amount of light as well).

Suit looks flat and dull. Chrome barely coming through. That was our biggest point of concern...

Screenshot_20240924-111513_Facebook-01.jpeg

Back