InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah. You didn't order from Kit at that time so you're not as loyal as you say. Lol!
Ordered all Inart so far with Kit just not Supes, as when it went up had some major bills, so much so had to sell off some figures

homeless GIF

Last edited:
Sorry if it’s been mentioned already but does anyone know if the bunching on the elbows can be resolved or will it mean heavily modding it?

Yeah, sounds like concerns about the thinness of the suit are reason for concern. He’ll be in a museum pose for me likely anyway though, except for the occasional photo shoot.

The thinness of the suit does appear to be a valid concern and one I'm glad the Jedha wasn't afraid to mention (just like the wrist pegs) unlike Justin who was just gushing all over it in his review.

This is what inart said about the suit material during produciton

"INART SUPERMAN COSTUME FABRIC SELECTION
As the latest INART product with high popularity, the selection of fabrics for the Superman costume has garnered attention from collectors. We have received many inquiries regarding the material composition of the suit, its flexibility in various poses, and concerns about potential wear over time. Allow us to address these queries comprehensively here.​
After comparing over ten fabric options, we settled on a combination of chemical fiber fabrics and PVC screen-printed coatings. Employing cutting-edge technology available in the market, we ensure that the figures remain securely bonded and do not detach even with long- term use. However, owing to the inherent nature of the material, it is important to observe daily protective measures such as avoiding direct sunlight exposure and contact with chemicals.​
Furthermore, we have optimised the fabric to be both lighter and thinner, minimizing noticeable stacking when posing dynamically. This enhancement not only contributes to a more natural appearance but also allows for a broader range of poses, catering to the diverse play preferences of collectors."​
inart superman costume material qirGkBL.jpg
inart superman costume material Qp20Yfb.jpg

In one of the video reviews it looked pretty stretchy when they went over articulation. Guess we'll find out in a year, I don't plan on leaving mine in a neutral pose.

This is what inart said about the suit material during produciton

"INART SUPERMAN COSTUME FABRIC SELECTION
As the latest INART product with high popularity, the selection of fabrics for the Superman costume has garnered attention from collectors. We have received many inquiries regarding the material composition of the suit, its flexibility in various poses, and concerns about potential wear over time. Allow us to address these queries comprehensively here.​
After comparing over ten fabric options, we settled on a combination of chemical fiber fabrics and PVC screen-printed coatings. Employing cutting-edge technology available in the market, we ensure that the figures remain securely bonded and do not detach even with long- term use. However, owing to the inherent nature of the material, it is important to observe daily protective measures such as avoiding direct sunlight exposure and contact with chemicals.​
Furthermore, we have optimised the fabric to be both lighter and thinner, minimizing noticeable stacking when posing dynamically. This enhancement not only contributes to a more natural appearance but also allows for a broader range of poses, catering to the diverse play preferences of collectors."​

In one of the video reviews it looked pretty stretchy when they went over articulation. Guess we'll find out in a year, I don't plan on leaving mine in a neutral pose.
love the colour on this. so interesting how the suit changes colour based on the lighting conditions.

Back