InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to look for more height comparison between the 2 but couldn't find any. Inart Superman scales well against HT Batman BvS with the Batfleck figure slightly taller. Inart's Batman 2022 is more or less the same height as HT's. Does that mean both got it wrong with Batman 2022's height?

@Chopper Face man, you weren’t kidding.

IMG_4740.jpeg

Saw this on Facebook and…
View attachment 730572

If this is the stock figure- which I’m quite sure it is- Superman is either absurdly oversized or Batman is ridiculously small. One thing is certain though, InArt are not being consisted with scaling amongst their own figures.

Both actors are 6’1” and their characters are presented on screen as matching the actors heights.

Even if you use the traditional comic heights with Supes at 6’3” and Batman at 6’2”, these are still miles off.

Should characters from different movies scale with each other?

YES!!

If you claim to be making 1/6 scale figures then all your figures should adhere to that standard.

InArt Batfleck is going to have to be a behemoth to work with Superman, which will just make R-Batz look even punier if he’s on display anywhere near him.

So, Superman owners, how tall precisely is the figure?

InArt Batman has always been smaller than it should be, but this really highlights it.

Let’s say R-Batz in the suit with those chonky boots and the cowl measures in at 6’3” to the top of his head- not the top of the ears.
Converted to cm, in 1/6, that should be 31.75cm.

Let’s give Caville a generous extra inch for his more flat boots so he’s walking around at 6’2” in the suit.
The 1/6 figure should be no larger than 31.33cm

So, which one is more off?

Saw this on Facebook and…
View attachment 730572

If this is the stock figure- which I’m quite sure it is- Superman is either absurdly oversized or Batman is ridiculously small. One thing is certain though, InArt are not being consisted with scaling amongst their own figures.

Both actors are 6’1” and their characters are presented on screen as matching the actors heights.

Even if you use the traditional comic heights with Supes at 6’3” and Batman at 6’2”, these are still miles off.

Should characters from different movies scale with each other?

YES!!

If you claim to be making 1/6 scale figures then all your figures should adhere to that standard.

InArt Batfleck is going to have to be a behemoth to work with Superman, which will just make R-Batz look even punier if he’s on display anywhere near him.

So, Superman owners, how tall precisely is the figure?
Well, its a good thing that these two arent in the same universe. Both actors are 6'1 by the way.

Well, its a good thing that these two arent in the same universe. Both actors are 6'1 by the way.
Tel me you don’t read my post without telling me.
Did you get upset after seeing the picture and leap straight to a copium response?

My third sentence states that both actors are 6’1” and the end of the post states exactly why characters from different ‘universes’ should still be in scale with one another if the conversion rate is 1/6.

Why would two 6’1” characters, regardless of cinematic universes- both of which are based on our own- result in two completely different sized figures?

Tel me you don’t read my post without telling me.
Did you get upset after seeing the picture and leap straight to a copium response?

My third sentence states that both actors are 6’1” and the end of the post states exactly why characters from different ‘universes’ should still be in scale with one another if the conversion rate is 1/6.

Why would two 6’1” characters, regardless of cinematic universes- both of which are based on our own- result in two completely different sized figures?
Yea, I just woke up and I just looked at the pic. No need to be a d i c k h e a d

Let’s say R-Batz in the suit with those chonky boots and the cowl measures in at 6’3” to the top of his head- not the top of the ears.
Converted to cm, in 1/6, that should be 31.75cm.

Let’s give Caville a generous extra inch for his more flat boots so he’s walking around at 6’2” in the suit.
The 1/6 figure should be no larger than 31.33cm

So, which one is more off?

Tough one. I think it’s the overall reduced proportions on Batz that is accentuating the difference in height too.

The lack of scaling consistency is disappointing but I'd never display these figures together so not a big deal for me.

As long as Cavill scales correctly with Batfleck and WW and Batinson with Zoe Catwoman(if she ever gets made) I can live with it.

Back