InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to look for more height comparison between the 2 but couldn't find any. Inart Superman scales well against HT Batman BvS with the Batfleck figure slightly taller. Inart's Batman 2022 is more or less the same height as HT's. Does that mean both got it wrong with Batman 2022's height?

@Chopper Face man, you weren’t kidding.

IMG_4740.jpeg

Saw this on Facebook and…
View attachment 730572

If this is the stock figure- which I’m quite sure it is- Superman is either absurdly oversized or Batman is ridiculously small. One thing is certain though, InArt are not being consisted with scaling amongst their own figures.

Both actors are 6’1” and their characters are presented on screen as matching the actors heights.

Even if you use the traditional comic heights with Supes at 6’3” and Batman at 6’2”, these are still miles off.

Should characters from different movies scale with each other?

YES!!

If you claim to be making 1/6 scale figures then all your figures should adhere to that standard.

InArt Batfleck is going to have to be a behemoth to work with Superman, which will just make R-Batz look even punier if he’s on display anywhere near him.

So, Superman owners, how tall precisely is the figure?

InArt Batman has always been smaller than it should be, but this really highlights it.

Let’s say R-Batz in the suit with those chonky boots and the cowl measures in at 6’3” to the top of his head- not the top of the ears.
Converted to cm, in 1/6, that should be 31.75cm.

Let’s give Caville a generous extra inch for his more flat boots so he’s walking around at 6’2” in the suit.
The 1/6 figure should be no larger than 31.33cm

So, which one is more off?

Let’s say R-Batz in the suit with those chonky boots and the cowl measures in at 6’3” to the top of his head- not the top of the ears.
Converted to cm, in 1/6, that should be 31.75cm.

Let’s give Caville a generous extra inch for his more flat boots so he’s walking around at 6’2” in the suit.
The 1/6 figure should be no larger than 31.33cm

So, which one is more off?

Tough one. I think it’s the overall reduced proportions on Batz that is accentuating the difference in height too.

Saw this on Facebook and…
View attachment 730572

If this is the stock figure- which I’m quite sure it is- Superman is either absurdly oversized or Batman is ridiculously small. One thing is certain though, InArt are not being consisted with scaling amongst their own figures.

Both actors are 6’1” and their characters are presented on screen as matching the actors heights.

Even if you use the traditional comic heights with Supes at 6’3” and Batman at 6’2”, these are still miles off.

Should characters from different movies scale with each other?

YES!!

If you claim to be making 1/6 scale figures then all your figures should adhere to that standard.

InArt Batfleck is going to have to be a behemoth to work with Superman, which will just make R-Batz look even punier if he’s on display anywhere near him.

So, Superman owners, how tall precisely is the figure?
Doesn’t matter, that’s the lamest Batman ever. Why would you display these together

Doesn’t matter, that’s the lamest Batman ever. Why would you display these together
I said near- which is likely to be the case for collectors who have figures clustered by brand association.

But that’s not addressing the deeper concern with InArt who explicitly stated they will make bodies specific to each character to perfectly recreate their physique/proportions.

If this were true, two 6’1” characters would not be so vastly different in size.

Make of this what you will, as it's unknown if some of these are modded.

heights.jpg

IA's Patman is shorter than HT's and HT's Patman is shorter than it's Batfleck. Could IA's Supe be taller than Batfleck though?

I’ve got a separate shelf planned for the BvS Trinity so height differences don’t matter at all to me personally as long as it’s in scale with future BvS Batman and Wonder Woman (if INART ever decides to announce them).

I would display mine in a flight pole anyway so there won’t be height differences from my collection. 😂

Pop Collectibles is shipping him soon; so I wonder if kit will also receive some in a few weeks.
Same here, first batch. $93 to ship though. My first InArt figure and first from Pop but it did let me use that Justin's Collection discount back when I placed the order.

I'm actually curious who will ship first. HT Batfleck 2.0 from SS or InArt Cavill (not first batch) from OSK.

I'm not expecting Batfleck 2.0 until March.
I honestly think we'll see Batfleck before Cavill. I just do not believe InArt has gotten their distribution streamlined yet. I'd bet my last dollar there will still be people waiting on Cavill in Q2 of next year.

Back