InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today and inart QC strikes again, the drape cape right side peg was rammed in and the tab had come unglued so was a POA to remove from the body so it makes the drape cape near impossible to use now so hopefully they can rectify it and a very minor qc but the back of his right boot isnt glued to the suit

I do have to say though he looks amazing but the suit gives me the fear of god its that thin.

View attachment 731472
Looks amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how tall is the figure with the flight pole? top of the head to bottom of the base, Figuring out if it fits in a detolf.

Looks amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how tall is the figure with the flight pole? top of the head to bottom of the base, Figuring out if it fits in a detolf.

I think Its too tall for a detolf, if i recall yanshuai632 did some shots over on IG and one shot you can see his head sits above the shelf line

Got mine today and inart QC strikes again, the drape cape right side peg was rammed in and the tab had come unglued so was a POA to remove from the body so it makes the drape cape near impossible to use now so hopefully they can rectify it and a very minor qc but the back of his right boot isnt glued to the suit

I do have to say though he looks amazing but the suit gives me the fear of god its that thin.

View attachment 731472
So sorry about the QC issues, I’m sure that kind of stuff is annoying and disappointing, I hope they will make things right quickly.

But I have to say the figure looks AMAZING in your picture and I love the pose!!!

Are you using a Billy for the display?

I wish I was a big enough Superman fan to get this. Every pic looks great and the colours really pop. None of the figures in my collection are really colourful at all :lol

How? Stand not even touch the suit I think.
If you'll leave it like that for a long time, rubber parts/suit texture gonna get deformed. Who's idea was that for real.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.3 MB
I don't think it would deform. The material is designed to be stretchy. Besides, you'd be closing that gap even further because you're gonna take the zipper down as close as possible to the peg. There maybe a quarter inch of it being opened/unzipped. Should be fine imo.

I don't think it would deform. The material is designed to be stretchy. Besides, you'd be closing that gap even further because you're gonna take the zipper down as close as possible to the peg. There maybe a quarter inch of it being opened/unzipped. Should be fine imo.
Yeah I thought the whole R&D Inart put into this suit was so that it wouldn't stick to itself like past attempts of the character nor crease easily like some of the other suits(spidey) we have seen in 1/6

Back