InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 isn't a size, it's a scale. If you're over 6 foot your're larger than 12" in 1/6.

Cavill is 6'1" so at 1/6 the figure should be 30.9 cm.

I butchered my first post (as well as this one) so I measured again, Evans is a fraction shorter than Cavill and Endgame Cap is 31.5, which is too tall for Evans but the boots and helmet might add to that, so yeah, Superman does seem to be too big.

That Mark 45 is a half inch too short though (IM being 6'5") so that [particular comparison is a bad one.

The HT BvS is a fraction over 31.5 so even that one is a quarter inch too tall.
Are we scaling to the size of the actor or the size of the character though? Here we are talking about incorrect scaling to the actors Cavil and Evans, but then we are talking about the scaling to Iron Man, not Downey.

I know it's accurate to the scene in the film but I just cannot get behind displaying my Superman holding a friggin Kryptonite spear in his hand or standing beside a chunk of Kryptonite rock. It works as a scene in the movie but it just seems so stupid to me. That crap will never leave the box.

I know it's accurate to the scene in the film but I just cannot get behind displaying my Superman holding a friggin Kryptonite spear in his hand or standing beside a chunk of Kryptonite rock. It works as a scene in the movie but it just seems so stupid to me. That crap will never leave the box.
or give it to the armored batman?

Back