InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um, excuse me, I ordered Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone; what's this Sorcerer Bullsheet?!

Looks like they really are ramping up production. They must have an entire factory dedicated exclsusively to serving influencers while the rest of us wait in line.
Wtf, I just went back to look at that again. I didn't catch that. I can't believe they Americanized it 🤦‍♂️

Maybe to boost Ron and Hermione sales ?

Yeah maybe, they are still available pretty much everywhere, even on their own site. When Ron was announced I asked Inart when his PO window would close on their site and they said June 30th, but now it's three weeks later and he's still available there.

I believe the book is titled Philosopher's Stone in all English-speaking markets except the USA. But the film is an American film financed by WB, even though it was made in the UK with a mostly British and Irish cast and crew, so the original title of the film is technically Sorcerer's Stone.

For what it's worth, the Star Ace kid trio were also labelled Sorcerer's Stone on their boxes.

Back