InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think this is some kind of website glitch. I'm in Aus but it's showing up as "product not available in your country", despite there still allegedly being one unit left, two hours after this post. Plus I was under the impression that Harry originally wasn't available in Aus/NZ, unless the deal they got for Ron and Hermione somehow retroactively applies?

20241005_145731.jpg
20241005_145500.jpg
20241005_145406.jpg
20241005_145105.jpg
20241005_144449~2.jpg

Brilliant pics!

That was so much fun to open (so much stuff). I tried to take a couple of pics but they turned out ****. Will try again next week and post if they look halfway decent.

Got mine in today decided as bad ass as it is I'm gonna pass it onto someone who can appreciate it more then me.

The Inart effect is starting to grind on me a bit I got Aragon and Harry before Batman.

So to add insult to injury, the left arms now snapped on me right at the peg 🙃, i got sick of seeing this in the box with a broken wrist peg while waiting on a resolution from the seller and inart so i though id pose it up and try to hide the missing hand within the pose/angle while i waited as I didn’t want to attempt any home remedies yet till i heard back from official channels…..so i bent the elbow to pivot the bicep and “pop” off it comes.

So to anyone who might try to remove the forearms like the previous poster notes (i didnt dare) just be careful its a very weak spot.

Im absolutely loving inarts releases but this one has taken the right royal pi$€ and left a sour taste in my mouth. Im just hoping inart will rectify it so just be careful if you’re getting this the plastic is poo.

IMG_9437.jpeg

Got mine in today decided as bad ass as it is I'm gonna pass it onto someone who can appreciate it more then me.

The Inart effect is starting to grind on me a bit I got Aragon and Harry before Batman.
Yeah, very odd to receive those two before Batman for the majority of us. Although, I was more excited for Aragorn and Potter and happy to have them both in hand so soon.

The QC has been improving a ton on those last two I received as well in comparison to Gandalf.

I would be cautious to anyone with the premium Potter, when you need to remove the back of the head to adjust the eyes. It pulled some of the hair out, and I had a decent chunk of hair come unglued. I was able to clean it up to where it wasn't noticeable, but it scared me when it first happened.

So to add insult to injury, the left arms now snapped on me right at the peg 🙃, i got sick of seeing this in the box with a broken wrist peg while waiting on a resolution from the seller and inart so i though id pose it up and try to hide the missing hand within the pose/angle so bent the elbow to pivot the bicep and pop off it comes.

Im absolutely loving inarts releases but this one has taken the right royal pi$€ and left a sour taste in my mouth. Im just hoping inart will rectify it so just be careful if you’re getting this the plastic is poo.

View attachment 731181
Did the peg break off in the joint? If it just popped off it will go back in. I thought I had broke mine when it first came off.

I would caution everyone to take it very slowly with this figure when moving joints because the limbs are so thin.

Did the peg break off in the joint? If it just popped off it will go back in. I thought I had broke mine when it first came off.

I would caution everyone to take it very slowly with this figure when moving joints because the limbs are so thin.
No what you’re seeing there is the elbow peg, its sheered off at the ball very similar to how the wrist pegs have been snapping

No what you’re seeing there is the elbow peg, its sheered off at the ball very similar to how the wrist pegs have been snapping
Damn...so even the elbow pegs are brittle on this...😬😬😬 I probably won't be going crazy with a bunch of different poses on this one. So far nothing has broken but I'd like to keep it that way.

Damn...so even the elbow pegs are brittle on this...😬😬😬 I probably won't be going crazy with a bunch of different poses on this one. So far nothing has broken but I'd like to keep it that way.
Yep, i get its a unique body with it being a child body but man theyve used cheap plastic on the most vital points im just hoping inart pony up and can help me out.

Someone pitch metal pegs to Inart - they would eat that idea up.
At least then they would be far less likely to spontaneously snap

Back