InArt - Hermione Granger 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hermione will be the next InArt figure up for preorder. Going up sometime this week!

Some old photos for now:

20581221522e31111e6733090897ac76.jpg
20e7f0715e520791b665f5735f616a39.jpg
e725b3b75a189a8c3be84803724bfe5f.jpg
242be7d32114262049736f8e1755fded.jpg
8b9666eae3e2b8999d7c970093f777f5.jpg
1a134fc6cd23beb4144be82342affa2f.jpg
99982cf01ca24cc5a3f41a911c0828f0.jpg
18.jpg

I only caught the very end of the most recent InArt interview but it sounds like people are really not willing to accept the visible joints at the back of Hermione’s knees so I believe they will at least attempt to provide some form of alternative.

I get that its a hard problem to fix, but there ought to be options for the knee joints, otherwise it undermines the whole point of going the ultra-realistic route.
Maybe something where there are detachable legs in either a standing or bent/sitting pose?
Top half of the figure is articulated and the lower half is power/pose - swappable statue?

Find a scene where she has knee high or thigh high socks to hide those joints. Lol!

I get that its a hard problem to fix, but there ought to be options for the knee joints, otherwise it undermines the whole point of going the ultra-realistic route.
Maybe something where there are detachable legs in either a standing or bent/sitting pose?
Top half of the figure is articulated and the lower half is power/pose - swappable statue?
That’s how I’d handle it; a standing pair, a sitting pair, and an articulated pair.

while hyper-real, i still want it to be an articulated figure. if not i'd just buy a statue... a joint visible only posing the figure from behind doesn't ruin it for me, i get that i'm the minority.
I agree. You’re not really going to be seeing these joints unless you have her posed like in the pic with Ron which I doubt many would regularly have her posed that way so I don’t see the big deal.

Funny, I read that line "I'm Hermione Granger...." as if she were asking the figure who she was. It's not Inarts best work.

Last edited:
I only caught the very end of the most recent InArt interview but it sounds like people are really not willing to accept the visible joints at the back of Hermione’s knees so I believe they will at least attempt to provide some form of alternative.
stupid to me how much people make a big deal about it. its not that unsightly. visible joints will survive longer than the seamless ****. they can maybe go damtoys route and provide sculpted legs that just stand there and do nothing else if people ***** at them enough

annoys me when people jump to conclusions without waiting for full pics

The loudest people on social media are often the people who don't buy anything, I wish "collectors" harassed Hot Toys with the same enthusiasm as they do Inart & others. But when you have professional influencers and bloggers who have the ability to, yet don't because they want their free toys, nothing changes.

It looks like her, but it feels abit off. Its missing that extra 5-10% to make it perfect. Not for me as I've never seen a Harry Potter movie but I appreciate the artistry involved, imo its the weakest likeness of the three.

I think they improved the likeness a lot, but agree with you that its the weakest likeness of the three, based on that picture.
It doesn't have the same wow effect like Ron.
I still can't wait to see more of it :love:

A more subtle expression would've helped the likeness a lot I think, it looks kind of unnatural. And it's good but doesn't look nearly as realistic as Harry and Ron.

Last edited:
Back