InArt - Hermione Granger 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m probably the only one but I much prefer his hair style in Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows. I like the wispier flared out wavy curls vs the straight hair. I’m not too familiar as to the costume design differences though. But seeing as they’re going with the first film, it’ll be the former.

His costume is the same throughout the series, so the only real differences between early Snape and late Snape are subtle differences in the length and styling of the wig and a slight degree of facial aging over ten years.

His costume is the same throughout the series, so the only real differences between early Snape and late Snape are subtle differences in the length and styling of the wig and a slight degree of facial aging over ten years.
That’s how you know those films weren’t made with action figures sales in mind.

Crazy story but my family actually got to meet J. K. Rowling & her husband yesterday. We were on our way home from our family vacation and stopped at Charleston SC for the last day and had just taken a tour where the tour guide just happened to point out her yacht across the bay. Our youngest is a huge fan (she went from hating reading to loving it because of those books. We have only let her read the first 4 so far since she is pretty young). After the tour we were walking through the big market there when my wife randomly spotted her. I didn’t believe her at all (it wasn’t the first time she claimed to spot someone famous) not even when she said she heard her say something in a British or Scottish accent. I even googled images of her and still wasn’t sure until I googled her husband and then there was no mistaking her. We didn’t want to cause a stir since they obviously were not out drawing attention to themselves so we wait till they were not surrounded by other people and then my daughter went up to her and told her that she really loved her books and we told her that they were what got her into reading. Probably just a 30 second meeting if that we didn’t even ask for a photo. Just wished her well and let her know how much the books meant. If our kids hadn’t of been with us we wouldn’t have even said anything to her but we just couldn’t walk past without them saying hi to her. We did find out later that our son sneaked a picture (not a good one it’s in a crowd but you can see her) when we were debating whether or not it was her so at least in the kids scrapbooks there will be a picture with the story. We would have stopped him from taking it if we had known but he is young and the thought of intruding on peoples’ privacy did not enter his mind.

Crazy story but my family actually got to meet J. K. Rowling & her husband yesterday. We were on our way home from our family vacation and stopped at Charleston SC for the last day and had just taken a tour where the tour guide just happened to point out her yacht across the bay. Our youngest is a huge fan (she went from hating reading to loving it because of those books. We have only let her read the first 4 so far since she is pretty young). After the tour we were walking through the big market there when my wife randomly spotted her. I didn’t believe her at all (it wasn’t the first time she claimed to spot someone famous) not even when she said she heard her say something in a British or Scottish accent. I even googled images of her and still wasn’t sure until I googled her husband and then there was no mistaking her. We didn’t want to cause a stir since they obviously were not out drawing attention to themselves so we wait till they were not surrounded by other people and then my daughter went up to her and told her that she really loved her books and we told her that they were what got her into reading. Probably just a 30 second meeting if that we didn’t even ask for a photo. Just wished her well and let her know how much the books meant. If our kids hadn’t of been with us we wouldn’t have even said anything to her but we just couldn’t walk past without them saying hi to her. We did find out later that our son sneaked a picture (not a good one it’s in a crowd but you can see her) when we were debating whether or not it was her so at least in the kids scrapbooks there will be a picture with the story. We would have stopped him from taking it if we had known but he is young and the thought of intruding on peoples’ privacy did not enter his mind.
That's really cool! and probably going to be a great memory for the kiddos as well

This is a tough one now.
I was waiting for the Gundamit price on this one and unfortunately the price seems to have gone up quite a bit [75 GBP] compared to the original pre-order price for Ron....
Between the price jump and the relative lack of accessories and some of the other "issues" compared to Harry and Ron [not really issues but for lack of a better term - I really just mean this Hermione isn't blowing my socks off like Harry and Ron] I am having a bit of a wobble on the idea of getting all 3 of the kids.
Does anyone have a list of places she is available? Gonna have a think on this.

Last edited:
This is a tough one now.
I was waiting for the Gundamit price on this one and unfortunately the price seems to have gone up quite a bit [75 GBP] compared to the original pre-order price for Ron....
Between the price jump and the relative lack of accessories and some of the other "issues" compared to Harry and Ron [not really issues but for lack of a better term - I really just mean this Hermione isn't blowing my socks off like Harry and Ron] I am having a bit of a wobble on the idea of getting all 3 of the kids.
You have to get all three!!! 😂

https://giantoy.com/products/1-6-inart-a011d1-hermione-granger-action-figure

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5441&search=Inart

There are also a few $10 off codes out there to lower this one more from Kit.

https://www.specfictionshop.com/pro...4&_sid=faebd83d2&_ss=r&variant=47314893603120

US based seller, so may not work for you.

This is a tough one now.
Doesn’t really seem to be a price jump from Ron to Hermione.
1718398461308.png

I can explain the $6 away with Hermione’s hair bing more involved and complicated and aspects of her body being unique compared to Ron who likely shares many body parts with Harry.

Looks like the deposit for Harry was only $20 at GunDamit as well so I guess they’ve decided to increase that significantly to cover themselves a little more in the event of cancellations.

Last edited:
Looks like the deposit for Harry was only $20 at GunDamit as well so I guess they’ve decided to increase that significantly to cover themselves a little more in the event of cancellations.
Yea that's what I was thinking as well for the jump in deposit. Quite the difference in my $3 deposit for BvS Superman :lol

I really missed a trick by not being aware of GunDamit until after I’d placed my Superman order.
Same. I was aware of them having ordered plenty from ShowZ. Even placed an order through the GunDamit site for my KO PlayToys Diecast MK6. Just didn't know that they also got official products in, let alone InArt stuff.

Doesn’t really seem to be a price jump from Romeo Hermione.
View attachment 707993
I can explain the $6 away with Hermione’s hair bing more involved and complicated and aspects of her body being unique compared to Ron who likely shares many body parts with Harry.

The price for the Ron has actually changed.
My order still shows the price before it went up to be closer to the Hermione price, as you can see the Ron was 75 GBP cheaper when I ordered it.
1718404796942.png

The price for the Ron has actually changed.
My order still shows the price before it went up to be closer to the Hermione price, as you can see the Ron was 75 GBP cheaper when I ordered it.
View attachment 708005
OK, I see what’s happened now.

The £375.34 is your balance payment (£376.18 minus 84p for shipping to the uk.)
Add on the £72.80 deposit and you get the total of £448.14, which is in line with Hermione’s full price.

Sorry, mate. That £75 quid you thought you saved has already come out of your pocket.

OK, I see what’s happened now.

The £375.34 is your balance payment (£376.18 minus 84p for shipping to the uk.)
Add on the £72.80 deposit and you get the total of £448.14, which is in line with Hermione’s full price.

Sorry, mate. That £75 quid you thought you saved has already come out of your pocket.
Jesus christ I'm so ******* bad at maths.
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Okay,
So I seem to have paid a little more for the Ron than I thought/hoped
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

BUT that does mean that getting this Hermione isn't the leap I thought it was.
So I have ordered her and knocked some off the deposit with reward points - in for a penny, in for [quite a few] pounds.
If, when it comes time to settle the balance, I can't afford the whole trio then I will cross that bridge when I get to it, but that is likely going to be 1.5 years or more in the future so i will try not to worry and by then hopefully I'm in a little more stable employment.

Harry is completely paid off though so I have that in the bag at least.

Jesus I hate this whole ritualistic torture cycle I put myself through whenever I commit to a big purchase! 😅

@Chopper Face @Gipetto0812 - would you kindly get me hyped again? :ROFLMAO:
im poor help me GIF

Okay,
So I seem to have paid a little more for the Ron than I thought/hoped
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

BUT that does mean that getting this Hermione isn't the leap I thought it was.
So I have ordered her and knocked some off the deposit with reward points - in for a penny, in for [quite a few] pounds.
If, when it comes time to settle the balance, I can't afford the whole trio then I will cross that bridge when I get to it, but that is likely going to be 1.5 years or more in the future so i will try not to worry and by then hopefully I'm in a little more stable employment.

Harry is completely paid off though so I have that in the bag at least.

Jesus I hate this whole ritualistic torture cycle I put myself through whenever I commit to a big purchase! 😅

@Chopper Face @Gipetto0812 - would you kindly get me hyped again? :ROFLMAO:
im poor help me GIF
Just try to picture the majesty of that common room diorama in your display and all the ways you could have the trio interacting with each other and their collective litany of accessories within it.

I’m surprised InArt hasn’t shown the fully combined set off yet, but that time will no doubt come maybe when Harry drops.

I’ve done a quick mock up to help better visualise it
IMG_9653.jpeg

Think I’ll also try to differentiate the characters as much as possible by adding personal touches of scruffiness to the way they wear their uniforms when not in class.
IMG_9649.jpeg

Hopefully opening the shirt collars won’t be a nightmare or immediately expose a gaping neck seem.

It is kind of odd that they haven't posted a picture of the three figures and the dioramas together, isn't it? You'd think it might help Ron and Hermione's numbers a bit if Inart gave people a taste of what having the three together on the shelf will look like.

Just try to picture the majesty of that common room diorama in your display and all the ways you could have the trio interacting with each other and their collective litany of accessories within it.

I’m surprised InArt hasn’t shown the fully combined set off yet, but that time will no doubt come maybe when Harry drops.

I’ve done a quick mock up to help better visualise it
View attachment 708136

Think I’ll also try to differentiate the characters as much as possible by adding personal touches of scruffiness to the way they wear their uniforms when not in class.
View attachment 708137

Hopefully opening the shirt collars won’t be a nightmare or immediately expose a gaping neck seem.
You do the Lord's/Devil's work Chopper - that combined common room pic is a thing of utter beauty and just like that I am totally sucked back in.....
God just LOOK at it.

1718459508084.png

Also I LOVE your ideas on how to customize the uniforms and have it reflect the characters - great reference pic to work from and its little touches like that which really express personality, such an awesome thought and one I am not remotely sad to say I intend to steal.
Thanks man - its nice to be hyped for this again! I know its worth it but my sensisble side always has a heart attack when I pay the deposits!! :ROFLMAO:
Its gonna be a centerpiece of any display for sure, I can already see visitors gravitating to it and all the different posing options, am I gonna have Ron and Harry playing chess while Hermione reads? Harry with Hedwig or the Sorting Hat while Ron eats his sweets and Hermione practices spells or writes homework? Maybe have Harry on his broom on the outer side of the diorama and have Ron watching him at the inside window with the binoculars and Hermione petting Crookshanks while ignoring them?.... damn its exciting.

Back