InArt - Michael Jackson (Dangerous Tour) 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they can get KA Kim's David Bowie sculpts lol
I'd absolutely loose my **** over this

Screenshot_20240722_170633_Firefox Focus.jpg

This will be expensive if there is only the version with accessories like spots, the stage, that we could see in the first photos.
I mean for companies that want to tackle musical icons. I'm sure the liscencing is absolutely FUBAR and the expenses could very well be bonkers for many of them, given the era their contracts were originally created.

Not reading most of the replies (yawn) but I am almost definitely getting this. Wonder if the supposed second MJ is actually going to be shown or not this week, bizarre this one is going up tomorrow BEFORE the main convention/events rather than being showcase first.

Skin doesn't look very detailed (minor complaint) but I'm sure this will be revised up the pipe as always with InArt.

On Queen's Taobao store (InArt is a subsidiary of Queen Studios), full payment is 3280 rmb, which is about $450 USD.

Make your own guess on the added tax and other stuff.

I may sit this one out unfortunately, depending on the amount of time the PO opens up for.

Back