InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, very rushed.

Bathroom pants material you’re referring to is called herringbone.

I was expecting the red suit to blow us away. Sculpt has a lot of potential but that red suit looks 3rd party currently.

I could do without the backdrop and add ons if they’d put those funds into meticulously crafting the suits.. I don’t see many using it.

Agreed, very rushed.

Bathroom pants material you’re referring to is called herringbone.

I was expecting the red suit to blow us away. Sculpt has a lot of potential but that red suit looks 3rd party currently.

maybe topo will improve upon them with the tailoring but i think the body they choose will be different and topo might go with a standard narrow body

the bathroom body looks really slim

I could do without the backdrop and add ons if they’d put those funds into meticulously crafting the suits.. I don’t see many using it.
motifs or just the chair and carpet base is really all i needed. don't quite need a huge backdrop, but its impressive. just don't need it

Yeah that backdrop is like 10 ft tall.
im not too thrilled, it does look taller than the jail dio and people already struggle to display that inside detolfs. idk who they're looking to cater making big dios like that. we're not statue collectors and space is a big issue

1696210657501.png
1696210662374.png
1696210670411.png

sculpted ankles are a nice touch to include, makes it less toy like but it looks like the pants pattern are present

Scratch that…I think it’ll be 2 figures. The children’s hospital scene I think is just wardrobe change and portrait swap. The inner outfit is the dancing scene.
This is what I was thinking, clown boots too.

Scratch that…I think it’ll be 2 figures. The children’s hospital scene I think is just wardrobe change and portrait swap. The inner outfit is the dancing scene.
tbh the more i think about it, it might be 2 figures then. sucks that it forces people to have to remove and put on clothes constantly to switch looks, but the carnival look does not have a base... compared to the other 2

So this is actually 1000 for each figure?
No, total package probably $1,350. More than likely just two figures and all the extras. Would’ve preferred a magnetic base for the red suit to have him stand though.

Back