InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t tempt me with political talk, please. I’m just getting into a groove on these forums again and I don’t want to take a vacation. I’m Greek, so, there are like two things we’re really good at and love to do. One’s sitting around and BSing about politics and the other’s also not appropriate for these boards.:lol
You can DM me if you want, haha

Hey man, it ain’t over til it’s over. I have faith we’re not bringing home that Sooperman.:lol
Nah, they'd need to change essentially everything for me to care about it now so I'm happy to just sever ties to any potential excitement right now and focus on Dumbledore and Joker.

Kit is gonna freak out big time seeing that diorama. Shipping will be set at about $400usd on-top of the $1,300 base price.

Last edited:
Excuse me - its pronounced Mur-ray

Don't really care for the clown version, would rather have the cop car version. But the red jacket version leaves a lot to be desired.
I might be the only one but I would have loved the blood grin so much to go along with the serious Murray set sculpt.

View attachment 666304
98fb7c20-1c91-47f2-bac0-9c5983c02687-gif.666304

Absolutely agree, this is the Joker look I wanted and believe would have been the more impressive offering compared to the Mur-ray show appearance or clown getup.
Imagine if the piece/diorama was a recreation of the shot of him crowning himself infront of his admiring rioter crowd with a bloody smile - with the figure perched on a bused up 1/6 police car a bunch of cheering clown rioters, fire effects, smoke effects....
Now that is Rhodium, Adamantium, Unobtainiun tier **** and I would have been prepared to pay more for it than this frankly underwhelming 3 pack.

1696266987236.png

It’s a cool set but just don’t need 3 of them. I don’t imagine they will sell them individually so I am probably out unfortunately.
It's definitely a 2 pack but with 3 outfits and 3 sculpts.

1x Murray Joker Full Figure + Base
1x Bathroom Joker Full Figure + Base
1x Clown Sculpt + Outer Jackets + Clown Shoes + Accessories

Really annoying how this license is setup because getting just the Murray Joker would be ideal and I would imagine that's the case for a lot of folks with this.
Bathroom scene joker is pretty great, not going to lie. I'd buy that as a single.
Completely agree - no need or desire for these as a pack and would only be interested in the bathroom figure.

Attachments

• 1696267047588.png
    1696267047588.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1696267062990.png
    1696267062990.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
I feel like the Murray sculpt, whilst impressive, is the wrong expression to have picked out to represent that scene. I'd have gone for his sarcastic grin or mid-laughter, opens up posing options more imo.

Wouldn't be surprised. I'd love to get a scanned copy of what's fully mandated with this license and how it works.

Well obviously we'll never actually see it. :lol Just saying I'd love to be able to see it to fully know what's required for this license since it sounds so crazy.

Last edited:
God this last page with the pics of him on the car and post-Mur-RAY killing makes me want to watch the film again. Hildur Gudnadottir's score just puts the whole ending in an entire plain of its own. The building and the twisting and tightening of that tension in the last act is impeccable, when Hildur introduces the banging bin lids into the music and the riots happen around Fleck's police car and they goad him to get up and he finally paints his smile in blood, that whole act is phenomenal cinema.

Similarly the train scene and following sombre and cathartic dance into the start of his new-self is equally as fantastic.

It's easy to say Philips ripped off Taxi Driver of King of Comedy or this that the other, but it's a complete disservice to not acknowledge how he directed in conjunction with Hildur's music, his improv and bond with Phoenix and shot scenes that ratcheted up the tension impeccably. The film clearly wears its influences on its sleeves, that doesn't detract from the film, if anything it makes it harder for the film to do well, he executed it flawlessly, for me.

Those 2020-2021 riots were insane. All politically and racially motivated, and im sure folks just want an excuse to get out of the house. Now we have retail thefts rampant across the country. I wonder whats next.
Don’t worry; chat GPT will become sentient soon and then our petty racial, political, class, religious, and ideological battles will no longer matter.

Humanity will have created our superior successor and will no longer be needed.

We will unite or perish.

Soooo, basically, we’re ******.

Don’t worry; chat GPT will become sentient soon and then our petty racial, political, class, religious, and ideological battles will no longer matter.

Humanity will have created our superior successor and will no longer be needed.

We will unite or perish.

Soooo, basically, we’re ******.
GIF by BBC Capital

Screw it, the machines couldn't make a worse world than we have.
Give them their shot.

I have been waiting for this figure since inArt mentioned they are going to do it. Can't wait! Did anyone see the joker dancing in the bathroom version? I believe its in 1/4th scale?

Back