InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok one last post and I'll stop the off topic...
View attachment 730570View attachment 730571
But come on man... That's the Joker.
K, I need to see a full photoshopped mock up of this guy as Joker now.
Start buzzing in that BodsLogic guy’s ear and it’ll be online for the masses to drool over by tomorrow.

Maybe he could just be a wannabe that gets raped and then dies.
1728089975680.gif

Someone needs to make a mock-up poster for The Batman 2 with that as the Joker... I bet it would take off and go viral.

Fast! Before they make the movie. Oh wait... its The Batman... the studio fully expects to reshoot most of the movie again.

The guard tell him he has a visitor and in the corridor going to the visitor room he get stabbed in a corridor by another crazy inmate that was a fan of his Joker persona and was disappointed by the fact that he dropped it in court.
Before he stabs him he tells him a joke with the punchline being "You get what you ******* deserve !"
After that you can hear the inmate laugh in the background and cut his own face with the knife. Basically it's implied that he will probably be the Joker in that universe.
Arthur will be the inspiration for the actual Joker.
joker within phillip's universe has always been based around a symbol, it really felt implied in the first movie with how he never made his motives political. he just killed bad people who he deemed deserved it and it just happens they were rich

and it fueled the "eat the rich" movement

Back