InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. As I said in a previous post, it’s boxed up right now as I’m bringing it home from the office. I’ll unpack him, put him together and post a few new ones tomorrow.
Sorry, I have trust and abandonment issues so please don't leave us either 😂. When it comes to anything regarding TW, I think we all just get a little skeptical.

That's the exact same picture you posted on June 20th....
Yep. As I said in a previous post, it’s boxed up right now as I’m bringing it home from the office. I’ll unpack him, put him together and post a few new ones tomorrow. Posting pictures here is
Sorry, I have trust and abandonment issues so please don't leave us either 😂. When it comes to anything regarding TW, I think we all just get a little skeptical.
All good. I ordered from TW without doing any research at all, then heard A TON of horror stories. Could have knocked me over with a feather when I got the shipping notice. Hopefully these will tide you over until I can put the whole thing together….

IMG_4984.jpeg
IMG_4988.jpeg
IMG_4987.jpeg

Yep. As I said in a previous post, it’s boxed up right now as I’m bringing it home from the office. I’ll unpack him, put him together and post a few new ones tomorrow. Posting pictures here is

All good. I ordered from TW without doing any research at all, then heard A TON of horror stories. Could have knocked me over with a feather when I got the shipping notice. Hopefully these will tide you over until I can put the whole thing together….

View attachment 710493View attachment 710495View attachment 710496

Thanks for sharing.

Soooo… here’s a couple more pics. Again, I am a pretty terrible photographer, and these pics in no way do this piece justice, but here we go…..feel free to ask any questions, as I know there are a lot of people waiting for this one. It’s worth the wait.

View attachment 710704

View attachment 710705
Beautiful man, for a non photographer it’s better futzed than Riley’s or Willfox’s reviews. 😂 Anyways glad you have yours and hopefully we get our sets soon.🙏

Last edited:
Soooo… here’s a couple more pics. Again, I am a pretty terrible photographer, and these pics in no way do this piece justice, but here we go…..feel free to ask any questions, as I know there are a lot of people waiting for this one. It’s worth the wait.

View attachment 710704

View attachment 710705
Thanks for sharing! The head proportions look good in these shots.

Beautiful man, for a non photographer it’s better futzed than Riley’s or Willfox’s reviews. 😂 Anyways glad you have yours and hopefully we get our sets soon.🙏

I can’t wait until everyone get theirs so we can talk about it. It is truly incredible.

Last edited:

View attachment 710704

View attachment 710705

Legitimately best photos so far for me.

Natural posing, well futzed and real lighting that shows more or less what this looks like in hand (which looks amazing by the way).

Congrats again and thanks for sharing and KEEP sharing!!

View attachment 710704

View attachment 710705
I’ll echo what everybody else said. Not only are these shots awesome, but your unboxing pics got me feeling really excited (and slightly jealous, tbh:lol) for when this thing finally arrives. He looks fantastic!

The sculpted hair looks ok from here... fingers crossed...
The sculpt on the hair is awesome. Curious to see what the people that opted for the rooted versions think. Also, I saw some people concerned about the head being too small. Nope, the proportions are spot on.

Last edited:
Back