InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two images I found on Instagram have reignited my hype for this. Look at how amazing it looks.
1000004593.jpg
1000004594.jpg

This wasn't InArt. It's Sixscalemafia on Youtube, who is actually the photographer for Exo6 if I'm not mistaken.

Did he make a bad mistake with that picture? Yes, but the rest look pretty good.
afaik inart doesn't take "blogger" pictures like how hot toys does. only the instructional unboxing video that's offered and sharing collectors pictures

that specific picture, he didn't bother to fix the cape flap that usually looks even. you can compare gary soho's chest area to mafia's and you can see a big difference in futzing. he didn't even bother to mess with the eyes as well so batman just looks dead in that particular picture and the other close up with the cowl

Guys what was a price of sculpted version? Ordered via Kit. Trying to calculate how much money I need this year lol and Batman is missing in my list:monkey2:monkey4

My spreadsheet has it at $380, with $330 left after deposit. Might be slightly skewed as I dont remember if I used rewards or not on my order, would only be a $10 difference though.

Back