InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think we’re gonna get an InArt Penguin figure from the new show? I’m sure Hot Toys already has one lined up

Do you guys think we’re gonna get an InArt Penguin figure from the new show? I’m sure Hot Toys already has one lined up
1725530652630.png

The fact that neither HT or InArt have done anything from the Batman other than Batman, Bruce, the bike or batsignal does not suggest to expect anything further.
Yeah, we didn't even get a Catwoman, despite a moderate clamoring for it and the fact that HT made Anne Hathaway's version. Penguin would be a huge surprise from either company at this point.

Quick out of the box iPhone shots. Recently moved so don't have my camera on me.

No issues so far. The belt was annoying to put on but everything else is in top shape. Need to see how bad the cape is but I just know I'll need a custom cape soon. Shame there's no real accurate version out there with good drape. Might just bite on the version from Kit until something better comes up, if at all.

I'll also probably pad out the arms and try out Hot Toy's chestplate and shoulder armor to see if I like those more as well. Base works fine for me. Magnets are strong on mine. Will open Bruce Wayne next.

LxMmvdc.jpeg

0j8xMPh.jpeg
yj1e9AZ.jpeg

TcFgRMA.jpeg
u46ZoSb.jpeg

Quick out of the box iPhone shots. Recently moved so don't have my camera on me.

No issues so far. The belt was annoying to put on but everything else is in top shape. Need to see how bad the cape is but I just know I'll need a custom cape soon. Shame there's no real accurate version out there with good drape. Might just bite on the version from Kit until something better comes up, if at all.

I'll also probably pad out the arms and try out Hot Toy's chestplate and shoulder armor to see if I like those more as well. Base works fine for me. Magnets are strong on mine. Will open Bruce Wayne next.

LxMmvdc.jpeg

0j8xMPh.jpeg
yj1e9AZ.jpeg

TcFgRMA.jpeg
u46ZoSb.jpeg
Excellent!
For me it will be next week, with Aragorn :love:

Batman cameo or not (Nobody spoil it if it happens) I'm excited to delve into this world again when the Penguin premieres.

Also, some news about The Batman part II.

The script is nearing completion. They say it won't cross into the fantastical. And the story will further explore Gotham's corruption.

I hope it's good.

Batman cameo or not (Nobody spoil it if it happens) I'm excited to delve into this world again when the Penguin premieres.

The script is nearing completion. They say it won't cross into the fantastical. And the story will further explore Gotham's corruption.

I hope it's good.
Matt Reeves said they'll be at the edge of fantastical but it won't go 100% all the way there. I hope he takes example from the new animated series Batman the caped crusader because it did certain villains well while keeping them somewhat grounded.

I hope it's good.
I really hope they introduce the court of owls. Talon is one baddass villain

Oooh! Asta beat me to the punch with photos, but WOW, I just opened Batman so far and it is a treat! Finally a company where the attempt at detail isn't the only objective; the different surface treatments just on the arms alone is amazing. Such depth and presence, and I have not even put his belt on!

Should I be worried about this transport delay on my tracking? Anyone had a similar message before?

Should have been with Royal Mail by now. ☹️

Screenshot_20240907_144722_com.android.chrome_edit_1445195165824270.jpg

Could be a customs hold up.
That doesn't sound promising.

Nor does this list of possible explanations on the 4px website.:

Your package might undergo unusual shipping condition, this may due to several reasons, most likely package was returned to sender, customs issue, lost, damaged etc. General explanation:

1. Your package is being returned to sender due to any of these reasons: package refused by addressee; incorrect / illegible / incomplete address; expired retention period; addressee absence; etc.
  2. Your package might be retained by customs department due to any of these reasons: contains prohibited goods; importation of the goods is restricted; retained by customs due to tax payable, or any other unspecified reasons.
  3. Your package may have suffered damage or been lost during the transportation period.

That doesn't sound promising.

Nor does this list of possible explanations on the 4px website.:

Your package might undergo unusual shipping condition, this may due to several reasons, most likely package was returned to sender, customs issue, lost, damaged etc. General explanation:

1. Your package is being returned to sender due to any of these reasons: package refused by addressee; incorrect / illegible / incomplete address; expired retention period; addressee absence; etc.
  2. Your package might be retained by customs department due to any of these reasons: contains prohibited goods; importation of the goods is restricted; retained by customs due to tax payable, or any other unspecified reasons.
  3. Your package may have suffered damage or been lost during the transportation period.

I live in Guernsey, non mainland UK. We do not pay VAT and I have NEVER had a customs fee in 17yrs of collecting.

But I did have a customs hold up and have to pay a (small) fee for my InArt Batman.

Potentially due to the magnets and/or battery in the torch causing issues?

Back