InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent a message to Kit about it and provided a video showing it didn't work. As far as the arms. I realized it probably isn't necessary doing the mod. But I still did it but didn't add to much because the bicep armor is sized for the slimmer arms. I actually almost tore the suit at the chest near the velcro section. It left a seam pull/ scar going down which isn't to bad but still sucks. Thankfully it's hidden by the chest piece.

Managed a couple of quick pics before it starting raining. The cape sucks, need to futz with it more but I'm close to just giving up and ordering a custom.

Not a huge fan of the other two mouth plates but it's a stunning figure for sure. Proportions and overall quality just feel a cut above any HT figure I've owned.

DSC_9546.JPG

DSC_9558.JPG

I sent a message to Kit about it and provided a video showing it didn't work. As far as the arms. I realized it probably isn't necessary doing the mod. But I still did it but didn't add to much because the bicep armor is sized for the slimmer arms. I actually almost tore the suit at the chest near the velcro section. It left a seam pull/ scar going down which isn't to bad but still sucks. Thankfully it's hidden by the chest piece.

Yes I only padded the arms where visible between the bicep armour and gauntlets for that reason.

Still waiting on the All-In version from Spec Fiction. Has anyone heard when they're getting their stock?
I believe they have already sent invoices out to some people earlier in the thread for the rooted Batman only version.
I contacted them as I had ordered before others recieving their invoices and they told me they expect to have mine by the end of September.
Not sure about the all in set though.

Any tips on how to get the cape looking like this? Or did InArt cheat and use a cape without wires for some shots.

299785092_2159820464195622_1280043432157608672_n_434588b3-c58c-49f7-9a2d-a59056b6ef1c_1024x102...jpg

Any tips on how to get the cape looking like this? Or did InArt cheat and use a cape without wires for some shots.

View attachment 725364
It's not the same cape anymore from proto. They made it larger thought accurate in materials for both sides It's horrible I think it's best going with a custom cape. The one on Kit's site looks better.

Well, seems like reviews for The Penguin are pretty positive and it's going to bring up the desire for that figure. Yan Toys had preorders for their figure but ended up cancelling it. Only company left producing it is Mars Toys, but I don't really like their headsculpt.

I think I'll just be sticking to The Batman, Selina and Riddler for my collection.

It's not the same cape anymore from proto. They made it larger thought accurate in materials for both sides It's horrible I think it's best going with a custom cape. The one on Kit's site looks better.
I think I'll just try to replicate the shape that the Kit cape has. My issue with it is that it seems so thin, it doesn't have volume.
That aside, it has an almost 1:1 shape.

I think I'll just try to replicate the shape that the Kit cape has. My issue with it is that it seems so thin, it doesn't have volume.
That aside, it has an almost 1:1 shape.
I've actually gotten the shape pretty decent myself but I'm planning to get a custom cape and I noticed a new collar is needed.

I've actually gotten the shape pretty decent myself but I'm planning to get a custom cape and I noticed a new collar is needed.
Why a new collar?

The cape is driving me nuts lol but I'm convinced the moment I order the OSK cape a better one will drop.

Why a new collar?

The cape is driving me nuts lol but I'm convinced the moment I order the OSK cape a better one will drop.
I llke Inart's collar. It's a little light in color, but I like it. I wasn't going to replace it, but since I decided to upgrade the sculpt, I realized Unreal's better matching collar goes hand in hand with it.

Why a new collar?

I llke Inart's collar. It's a little light in color, but I like it. I wasn't going to replace it, but since I decided to upgrade the sculpt, I realized Unreal's better matching collar goes hand in hand with it.
I did a quick swap with Art15 collar and OSK cape from my HT Batman. This is why I want to change it out this looks a lot better then the stock. The the InArt collar isn't horrible it definitely doesn't hurt to upgrade.
1000005342.jpg
1000005343.jpg
1000005344.jpg

I did a quick swap with Art15 collar and OSK cape from my HT Batman. This is why I want to change it out this looks a lot better then the stock. The the InArt collar isn't horrible it definitely doesn't hurt to upgrade.View attachment 725455View attachment 725456View attachment 725457
That does look better, albeit a little high from the side? (Which actually works well to cover the separation on the Inart sculpt)

I'd be really interested in seeing Art15's collar compared to Unreal's. It's hard to guage these things without seeing them on the same figure.

-

Sidenote, I wish the scratching on the armor was less amateur looking..

Back