InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting why the all in version cutoff was only 856xxx while the premium/standard Batman cutoff was all to the way to 86xxx. I’m at 858xxx and didn’t get that far for this batch.

I’m guessing it’s the rooted Bruce Wayne not being ready yet.😢
Definitely due to the fact that it contains two rooted sculpts and the Bat-signal. The standard version might be the one that got the most. Hard to say though without knowing how much each version Kit got exactly.

All In: #85602
Bat Signal: #85665
Standard: #86015
Premium: #86020

So good…

IMG_0179.jpeg

Not the best hair work, but the base Hot Toys sculpt for Pattinson does look better to me than Inart's.

I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I know I definitely want the figure. But the excitement isn't there anymore.

Unless having it in hand can change my mind, this is looking like a 7/10 release more or less, with everything considered.

I'd give Hot Toy's a 6/10.

View attachment 711565
Um no, InArt's HS is far superior to HT's
Like Justin said, it's not just the rooted hair, it's the light of skin tone, it's the more detailed sculpt, it's the likeness and the realism of the eyes.
Night and day between them
InArt Batman.png

Um no, InArt's HS is far superior to HT's
Like Justin said, it's not just the rooted hair, it's the light of skin tone, it's the more detailed sculpt, it's the likeness and the realism of the eyes.
Night and day between them
View attachment 711712
I'm not comparing stock paint, or eyes, etc.. Only the raw sculptures. Inart's is definitely a tad undersized, and noticeably stylized. It's a solid interpretation, but not a realistic interpretation. Neither is the stock Hot Toys head, but that one's a better starting base for customization.

In Hindsight, I'd rather have the Inart Body, with neither masked nor unmasked heads, and save some money towards an alternative option.

Yes, the Hot Toys looks better here. But it has been heavily modified. The stock version looks almost nothing like that.
I know but the Inart has been modified as well. I modify all my figures so I would just assume the Inart would look better when modified vs the hot toys modified. This is making me second guess my purchase. Hopefully someone else comes along and modifies the Inart better?

View attachment 711740View attachment 711741

These are both modified. I hate to say it but the hot toys looks significantly better and I have been the biggest InArt cheerleader.

This isn’t even a modified InArt and it destroys the HT.

IMG_5363.jpeg

I own the HT, love it and heavily modded it also. My premium InArt is shipping today so I cannot wait to receive, compare and combine.

Just thought I would add that to show I’m as unbiased as possible for these 2.

I know but the Inart has been modified as well. I modify all my figures so I would just assume the Inart would look better when modified vs the hot toys modified. This is making me second guess my purchase. Hopefully someone else comes along and modifies the Inart better?
So, the HT will have had the standard cape mod, add traps and lats to the body, taper the waist, replace the collar and neck, looks like a full suit weathering and face repaint.
What’s been done to the InArt?

The HT is also being lit more like the centrepiece in that comparison, highlighting it more prominently and casting IA in shadow.

Funnily enough, the InArt Batman looks infinitely better in @Cap'n Cook’s photo than either from the comparison shot.

The HT can look great and is obviously one of their most high-effort releases. I’m still undecided about keeping mine since you do have to sink a fair bit of extra cash and- more importantly- time into really bringing the best out of it.

Last edited:
Problem with a lot of these modifications I’m seeing is that they’re treating the body on INARTs the same way as Hot Toys. Which is generally beefing up the body and widening the shoulders, lats and trap. All things that I don’t think the INART version needs.

Hot Toys head is a bit over scaled, sitting on a narrow shoulder body with a boxy chest/stomach. INARTs is the opposite. It already has a V taper starting from the waist, with wider shoulders and a smaller head. It doesn’t need an even bigger body because then you mess up the proportions with the head. We saw this happen with the modifications Twn did previously.

Properly futzing the armor bits on the existing body seems to be all it really needs. Having the shoulder armor be properly flushed to the body does wonders in getting rid of that football player syndrome.

Problem with a lot of these modifications I’m seeing is that they’re treating the body on INARTs the same way as Hot Toys. Which is generally beefing up the body and widening the shoulders, lats and trap. All things that I don’t think the INART version needs.

Hot Toys head is a bit over scaled, sitting on a narrow shoulder body with a boxy chest/stomach. INARTs is the opposite. It already has a V taper starting from the waist, with wider shoulders and a smaller head. It doesn’t need an even bigger body because then you mess up the proportions with the head. We saw this happen with the modifications Twn did previously.

Properly futzing the armor bits on the existing body seems to be all it really needs. Having the shoulder armor be properly flushed to the body does wonders in getting rid of that football player syndrome.
Yeah, every InArt Batman mod only seems to make it look worse. They always ruin the more natural proportions of InArt figures.

Last edited:
Inart is a clear winner for me, but for perfection there will be certain things I will modify from the HT to Inart. For some reason the modder added shading behind the abdominal plates which also isn’t accurate at all in inarts. And that custom collar on HT brings a tremendous difference to the figure.

Back