InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sidenote, I wish the scratching on the armor was less amateur looking..
It's kind of painful to look at.
Brings down the whole figure imo. All of the metal scuffing is dreadful; looks like factory workers are just giving a fine-point silver pen and told to do a few squiggles. HT's paint apps in this regard are leagues above, which does p**s me off- especially considering how well IA have done human flesh.

Last edited:
What’s the changes the Court Of Owls will get introduced in the new Penguin show? Would absolutely love for that to happen and for InArt to have a crack at making a Talon figure

Got him today and holy cow the unmasked rooted sculpt is amazing in hand. And I was so done with this figure and lost interest with all the delays lol. I’ll do the hair and get pics up later.

Attachments

• IMG_3755.jpeg
    IMG_3755.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Finally got home yesterday so I was able to open mine. It had a few issues that I had to fix (one ear bent, velcro peeling off the chest armor piece...) but overall it's good. The rooted headsculpt is absolutely amazing.

Also the collar on mine seems a little misplaced so his head doesn't stay straight. I might need to fix that in the future.

Back