InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used a hair dryer on mine for about 30 seconds and was able to get it straight. InArt makes great pieces, but really needs to work on their packaging. Either too tight with the plastic wrap around the head or foam cut-outs too shallow with pieces flying out of their slots.
Just a genuine question: Did you blow dry it without needing to manually straighten it with your hands?

1000012082.jpg
1000012066.jpg
1000012063.jpg
1000012061.jpg

Used a hair dryer on mine for about 30 seconds and was able to get it straight. InArt makes great pieces, but really needs to work on their packaging. Either too tight with the plastic wrap around the head or foam cut-outs too shallow with pieces flying out of their slots.
Same, mine is bent everytime I get it out of the box even when I try my best to put it back correctly.
But it goes back to normal when I blow dry it.

I see you've swapped the cape for Hot Toys'.

I think I'll do the same.

How did you go about separating the front? Did you do it clean and restitched a velcro piece on either side? Or does cutting straight through the middle do the job just as well?
Stitching ? Me ?! No no I just did an ugly cut right in the middle and pushed the cable back in the hole. 😂
You don't see it anyways so I don't think it's necessary to restitch.
But do it better than I did, take your time don't rush like me.

Stitching ? Me ?! No no I just did an ugly cut right in the middle and pushed the cable back in the hole. 😂
You don't see it anyways so I don't think it's necessary to restitch.
But do it better than I did, take your time don't rush like me.
I worry that doing it this way won't leave much room to hide the damage under the armor.

Screenshot_20240903-231338_Chrome-01.jpeg

I'll probably go the hard route. Ugh 😅

Screenshot_20240903-235910_Chrome-01.jpeg

Last edited:
I did the same with my HT cape. Simply hacking at the existing velcro connection will cost too much cape material needed for fit and to be hidden under the chest. So I used an exacto to carefully remove the existing threads, and hand stitched on new individual velcro tabs. This left me plenty of length to adjust the fit/position under the chest piece, even with OT's wider custom collar seen below. HOWEVER, I have no idea how far forward those tabs will reach on the InArt's figure. I'll find out one day, long from now, when InArt releases enough for my order to be fulfilled.

497090-IMG-3420-2.jpeg

I worry that doing it this way won't leave much room to hide the damage under the armor.

View attachment 726467

I'll probably go the hard route. Ugh 😅

View attachment 726468

Wait what is the question. Making InArt's cape tabs different so it's split. I honestly think it's not necessary on the InArt cape though but then again I'll be switching it out with a Jaxon cape.

Just got my all in set invoice from Kit but sold it to someone else. Just waiting for my premium invoice which I know will be a long wait I'm hoping we'll see the full batch ship before December.

Back