Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point, I have no excitement for the company. Even if they have some amazing prototypes, it will be many years before anything is released.
Worth the wait imo. Figures with rooted hair aren't quick and easy to mass produce.

I've had 3 InArt figures and been blown away 3 times.

There was a pont where we were waiting up to 2 years for Hot Toys figures, with no complex rooted hair, I'm used to long waits and most of us have beenin this game long enough to expect them by now.
:dunno.

Worth the wait imo. Figures with rooted hair aren't quick and easy to mass produce.

I've had 3 InArt figures and been blown away 3 times.

There was a pont where we were waiting up to 2 years for Hot Toys figures, with no complex rooted hair, I'm used to long waits and most of us have beenin this game long enough to expect them by now.
:dunno.
I have been buying Hot Toys since the George Lucas figure was announced. I expect delays but this is excessive, especially since they don't have a lot out. I also think the latest figures (I admit I do not have them in hand) look like massive downgrades in comparison to the prototypes.

I have been buying Hot Toys since the George Lucas figure was announced. I expect delays but this is excessive, especially since they don't have a lot out. I also think the latest figures (I admit I do not have them in hand) look like massive downgrades in comparison to the prototypes.
Based on my order to ship dates the wait times really haven't been all that excessive.

Joker: 13 months (cancelled order)
The Batman: 23 Months
Gandalf: 17 months
Aragorn: 19 Months

Batman, Gandalf and Aragorn don't look downgraded at all imo. Less of a "downgrade" than a Hot Toys proto to production.

Joker doesn't look the best from what I've seen, I haven't really followed it much though, but the other 3 I've been very impressed with.

They're not the second coming of Christ or whatever, but they're some fantastic figures imo.

The new Lego UCS Sail Barge has a Slave Leia minifigure.
Lego made basketball shorts Leia.

1726781934039.jpeg

It’s 💯 happening.
I'll take your word for it, I would love to get one, I couldn't afford the 2 pack back then and I really want a rooted joker if I do buy one. I want to get into collecting more movie characters. Can't wait to see what they reveal at the festival

Back