InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 726751
View attachment 726752

Just a small detail I noticed, It's so weird InArt went with an alphabetical order keyboard instead of qwerty as it's shown in this short frame during Penguin's interrogation.

Are those keyboards even a thing? Anyways, it's such a small detail I feel dumb for bringing it up but curious enough to mention it.

Hadn’t noticed this. 😂

View attachment 726751
View attachment 726752

Just a small detail I noticed, It's so weird InArt went with an alphabetical order keyboard instead of qwerty as it's shown in this short frame during Penguin's interrogation.

Are those keyboards even a thing? Anyways, it's such a small detail I feel dumb for bringing it up but curious enough to mention it.
Yeah. Very Odd.

It bugged me to imagine Batman using an alphabetical order keyboard when I first spotted that but maybe it’s just to slow down anyone that might attempt to intercept him while he’s IM’ing his enemies.

The proto also had the gloves right.

And the boots.

It's a shame. I don't think the "downgrades" on the final are a result of production as is normally the case, but rather a result of some odd creative decisions. Rather than make changes to improve on their prototype, they set their focus in the wrong place.

img_1_1726836937627-01.jpeg

Back