InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to ask it here since I don't want to bother Kit. Is it possible to move the funds from the PO to another figure? And by that I mean I already paid the $500 that costs the Premium Edition, not talking about the non refundable deposit ($80). Just want to move $140 to pay another figure.

Going to ask it here since I don't want to bother Kit. Is it possible to move the funds from the PO to another figure? And by that I mean I already paid the $500 that costs the Premium Edition, not talking about the non refundable deposit ($80). Just want to move $140 to pay another figure.
Unfortunately I don’t think it is. I was thinking about doing this too but I’ve tried with another figure and kit mentioned that it’s not possible

Do they give back the preorder deposit?

I'm sure they will considering the circumstances. To have 1k just sitting for this long is simply not right IMO (again, no fault of SF).

I could also go through Amex and **** them, but I would ask them first as they've been good to me. Like, I'm at the point where I'll just be happy getting the HT one.

If this keeps up, inart will fail.

This is not about being impatient, but this whole ******** about batches and catering to unemployed cucks first (influencers) is simply not something I like supporting.

Back