InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In how can you go pay +$350 on a collectible figure of a movie you haven't even seen. ]

What are you waiting for? go watch it now.
I buy figures I like the look of because of how close to the character they look and the quality.
I don't buy the figure just because I have seen the movie. I have InArt Gandalf and never even watched Lord of The Rings but know of the character very well, same with Batman.
Never sat through a whole Batman or Iron Man movie but have had quite a few figures in the past when I was less picky. For example this one from The Last Samurai I have, just because it has diecast armour and the craftmenship is outstanding but I have never saw the movie and don't intend to.

1729988834081.png

I buy figures I like the look of because of how close to the character they look and the quality.
I don't buy the figure just because I have seen the movie. I have InArt Gandalf and never even watched Lord of The Rings but know of the character very well, same with Batman.
Never sat through a whole Batman or Iron Man movie but have had quite a few figures in the past when I was less picky. For example this one from The Last Samurai I have, just because it has diecast armour and the craftmenship is outstanding but I have never saw the movie and don't intend to.

View attachment 734533
Dude…

WATCH THE LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!

It’s F@(k/ng excellent!

Also, I finally had a bit of time to spend faffing around with the stock InArt cape- holy hell, it’s a lot of cape and quite unruly.

I’ve worked a bunch of folds in using the wires which I believe will help give it a more accurate shape but it’s all being pinched together with clips at the moment since I want try and work out some of the creases from it being folded in the box.
Will report back soon with the outcome.
IMG_4989.jpeg

Also, I finally had a bit of time to spend faffing around with the stock InArt cape- holy hell, it’s a lot of cape and quite unruly.

I’ve worked a bunch of folds in using the wires which I believe will help give it a more accurate shape but it’s all being pinched together with clips at the moment since I want try and work out some of the creases from it being folded in the box.
Will report back soon with the outcome.
View attachment 734536
Wonderful, thanks for posting. I have also found that by increasing the amount of kinks in the bottom wire seam, it is easier to align the bottom wire creases with folds up and down the cape, making it a bit accordion-like in parts, but then overall it becomes more malleable. I am still tempted to get the lower profile cape from Kit, but am liking the stock cape the more I use it

Interesting, I do this too, but only if I have a connection to the source material and the character within it.
I don't buy the figure just because I have seen the movie.
I don't know if anyone is doing this exactly.

Do you just not really enjoy the film medium?

Can’t wait to get my hands on this. All you need to do is add the pleats to the cape.

Easier said than done imo, the cape is really thick, and like mentioned before, there's a lot of it. It certainly is possible though, I got mine looking decent, but it doesn't necessarily follow the accurate folding.

Back