InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have all the images on my phone but here are a few I just found on Facebook.

If you join the Facebook group Lord of the Rings Action Figures Archive & Museum and search for Legolas you can see the lot.
Ok, that seals the deal; InArt Legolas has to come with his Council of Elrond cloak now.

Kit posted a few hours ago on FB that he is receiving the first batch 10% of Inart Batman today.
Now Inart revealed/unboxed Batman on 12th and 13th of April.
So it took them 2.5 months for the first batch to reach Kt.
If they do the same with Aragorn then end of August is the earliest when Kit might get it since Inart showed Aragorn's unboxing on 15th of June.
But much rather its September for the first batch for us.

What I'd really want is an Elrond in a Council of Elrond costume.
I always thought it was crazy Asmus did the prologue armor for Elrond but not his most iconic look.
Completely agree. A bunch of members, including myself, have requested that Elrond with his throne in the Questions for Asmus thread but it always fell on deaf ears.

Last edited:
I don't have all the images on my phone but here are a few I just found on Facebook.

If you join the Facebook group Lord of the Rings Action Figures Archive & Museum and search for Legolas you can see the lot.
Thanks for sharing! This really brings back memories obsessing over the details of LOTR costumes and armor as a kid.

Went back and looked at the footage from Wonderfest last year and I think what they brought was a production sample. I thought it looked a bit different (hair color, paint, slightly softer sculpt) but chalked it up to the terrible lighting but now I think we've seen what the release would look like.

For reference

Back