InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you ordered?
Feel free to take more pictures, I think I'm not the only one who wants a ton! šŸ˜†

I got him from Pop Collectibles. Sure here's another with most of his stuff on! :cool:

25f52350-f921-421e-b55a-5b86f60090b0.jpg

I think that's the best I've seen on the hair framing for a rooted version so far. Looks like the real Aragorn just standing in your kitchen wondering where his dinner is at.

He looks fantastic! I haven't even futzed with the hair or anything either. This one was done really well.

I just paid my whole balance off, now I don't need to worry about it when the time comes.
Yeah that's true. I won't have to worry about The Batman premium since that's paid off. But if Aragorn ships later like in August or something I'll see if I can pay him off also. Otherwise I'm good to go.

That headsculpt is amazing, but what's really sticking out to me are those incredible proportions. InArt has done a stand up job creating figures with realistically proportioned bodies.

Especially with somebody like Aragorn. He doesn't have the big, broad-shouldered, muscled-up hero physique. He's lean and rangy and they've done a very nice job with him here.

I took one shot in the same pose as before with some decent lighting because I was having a huge pain with his hands. He looks great when the hair is done right and it seems like this one came out great right out of the box. I notice now that a lot of other photos where he looks a little off is because the hair is parted too wide and when the hair doesn't hang in his face he can sorta get that "Geico caveman" look goin on in the forehead and cheeks. So get that hair in front of his face for sure if it's not already like that.

The hands were a huge pain in the ass to get on. I had lots of issues getting him to hold his sword until I threw the hands under a hair dryer for like 45 seconds on hot and it helped. I wasn't sure if they it was the magnets or the holes in the hands were too wide at first. There was also quite a bit of glue residue inside most of the hands that i needed to scrape out a bit with needle nose tweezers. I will say that after recently getting the TOPO Heisenberg, its disappointing that Inart still has issues with these magnetic hands. They just never really feel snug and when you're posing him, especially with something heavy like his sword, they tend to just fall out pretty easily. The magnetic hands on the TOPO Heisenberg fit really really snug; they feel really solid when they're in, and they're able to be pulled out without any trouble. The Topo just have that feel to them where they almost click in and you feel that gratifying bump as they snug right in there. It's also a bit nerve wracking putting some much pressure with your fingers on the coat fabric when trying to push down hard on the hands to get them in snug. It makes me feel like I'm wearing out his coat since its a pretty thin material.

The base actually feels really solid and way better than the Joker stand. The Joker stand was useless and I just left it in the box because it was nowhere near strong enough. The adjustability of the base works really great also. The belt also feels much more solid than Gandalfs does. I feel like Gandalfs sword is just too heavy and the belt is too thin so it tends to stretch out and hang. That was one thing that bothered me the most about my Gandalf figure.

I'll update on more tomorrow when I get some more time. Overall he's a great figure though, really.

EDIT: Why do some images not insert and turn into an attachment link? it happens sometimes and other times it doesn't. I don't know why I'm being such a noob right now.

View attachment wider.jpg

Last edited:
I took one shot in the same pose as before with some decent lighting because I was having a huge pain with his hands. He looks great when the hair is done right and it seems like this one came out great right out of the box. I notice now that a lot of other photos where he looks a little off is because the hair is parted too wide and when the hair doesn't hang in his face he can sorta get that "Geico caveman" look goin on in the forehead and cheeks. So get that hair in front of his face for sure if it's not already like that.

The hands were a huge pain in the ass to get on. I had lots of issues getting him to hold his sword until I threw the hands under a hair dryer for like 45 seconds on hot and it helped. I wasn't sure if they it was the magnets or the holes in the hands were too wide at first. There was also quite a bit of glue residue inside most of the hands that i needed to scrape out a bit with needle nose tweezers. I will say that after recently getting the TOPO Heisenberg, its disappointing that Inart still has issues with these magnetic hands. They just never really feel snug and when you're posing him, especially with something heavy like his sword, they tend to just fall out pretty easily. The magnetic hands on the TOPO Heisenberg fit really really snug; they feel really solid when they're in, and they're able to be pulled out without any trouble. The Topo just have that feel to them where they almost click in and you feel that gratifying bump as they snug right in there. It's also a bit nerve wracking putting some much pressure with your fingers on the coat fabric when trying to push down hard on the hands to get them in snug. It makes me feel like I'm wearing out his coat since its a pretty thin material.

The base actually feels really solid and way better than the Joker stand. The Joker stand was useless and I just left it in the box because it was nowhere near strong enough. The adjustability of the base works really great also. The belt also feels much more solid than Gandalfs does. I feel like Gandalfs sword is just too heavy and the belt is too thin so it tends to stretch out and hang. That was one thing that bothered me the most about my Gandalf figure.

I'll update on more tomorrow when I get some more time. Overall he's a great figure though, really.

EDIT: Why do some images not insert and turn into an attachment link? it happens sometimes and other times it doesn't. I don't know why I'm being such a noob right now.

View attachment 713426
Excellent photo with great quality thanks!

Can you try to take a close-up photo of the HS in the same position than this photo of the Proto with the same eyes and hair position please?
With the image quality of your photos, I think we'll finally have a good comparison with the prototype (y)

05.jpg

Mine just arrived too, some quick phone pics plus the last 3 with my camera:

img_2356-jpeg.713463

img_2357-jpeg.713464

img_2362-jpeg.713465

img_2363-jpeg.713468

img_2364-jpeg.713467

Taken with my camera:

dsc01210-jpeg.713469

dsc01213-jpeg.713470

dsc01226-2-jpeg.713471

Attachments