InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aragorn-vs-Ring-Wraith.jpg

Mine just arrived too, some quick phone pics plus the last 3 with my camera:

img_2356-jpeg.713463

img_2357-jpeg.713464

img_2362-jpeg.713465

img_2363-jpeg.713468

img_2364-jpeg.713467

Taken with my camera:

dsc01210-jpeg.713469

dsc01213-jpeg.713470

dsc01226-2-jpeg.713471
These are amazing! Any chance at seeing his Amon Hen look? Don't worry if you don't have time/don't want to risk it haha. You're doing great poses/photos by the way.

Why aren’t you InArt’s official ‘blogger’ new release photographer?!?!

We could avoid so much hysteria is these figures found their way into the hands of talented collectors first.

My only nitpick is that the sword cross guard should always be directionally in-line with the first set of finger joints of the dominant sword-wielding hand. (Right hand)

Here, it’s rotated about 80 degrees off so the face of the blade would be the striking side- as if Aragorn is about to knight his opponent- or just slap them with steel to humiliate them.

Why aren’t you InArt’s official ‘blogger’ new release photographer?!?!

We could avoid so much hysteria is these figures found their way into the hands of talented collectors first.

My only nitpick is that the sword cross guard should always be directionally in-line with the first set of finger joints of the dominant sword-wielding hand. (Right hand)

Here, it’s rotated about 80 degrees off so the face of the blade would be the striking side- as if Aragorn is about to knight his opponent- or just slap them with steel to humiliate them.
I really appreciate the compliment dude! I had a feeling the sword was wrong! :LOL:

EDIT: I'll have to make a part two with Aragorn bopping him on the head.

Back