InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rooted hair is vastly superior *if* it is styled correctly. For those who complain that they do not want (or know how to) style the hair, the sculpted version is a solid option - but the idea that sculpted hair is *better* than properly styled rooted hair just sounds like sour grapes.

Rooted hair is vastly superior *if* it is styled correctly. For those who complain that they do not want (or know how to) style the hair, the sculpted version is a solid option - but the idea that sculpted hair is *better* than properly styled rooted hair just sounds like sour grapes.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Meh. Subjective.
My opinion is vastly superior to yours.
The way I view something is better than how you do.

IMG_2783.gif

:giggle:

Some interesting details about their plans and licenses in the US in this video. (I'm guessing they couldn't bring their LOTR figures to SDCC because they're Asia-only license.) But it looks like Walking Dead, Bruce Lee and Dune are global?

Why would you do a video comparing the two and not sort the hair on the rooted?
We all know it can look like this so why would he make his look so bad :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 719668
Because reviewers don’t know what they are doing. They are there to review the product and have no idea on how to make a figure look good.

Because reviewers don’t know what they are doing. They are there to review the product and have no idea on how to make a figure look good.
You would think jedha patrol or whatever his name is being around for years would though, its basic stuff man.

You would think jedha patrol or whatever his name is being around for years would though, its basic stuff man.
Yeah, it is basic stuff. With how crap some of these reviews are, it is better to wait till you have the product in hand. I feel like 90% of these reviewers don’t take the time to properly futz the hair or clothing.

Sure people wanna see the unboxing experience and how it looks straight out the box, but after that take some time to futz the figure to get it to its full potential.

Back