InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am SO excited.....that I have already completely paid off this order.
This month has been ROUGH for my bank account!

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency
Same here, just a case of waiting for him to ship. Don't need to worry about the payment :lol

I think i should be in first Bauch, Fingers crossed. Excitement like never before :)

Me being undecided between sculpted and root will probably bite me here. Ordered later. Wonder where 01/11/2023 puts me.

Alright! Received and paid my invoice from TNS figures. Woot!

Often in a situation like this believe it or not I'd actually wait to unbox the figure on Christmas morning. But in this case is just too long to sit on it. Like it if it was October or November, yeah. But it's literally still summer, lol.

Anyway, I got the rooted hair version. Really looking forward to displaying him alongside Gandalf!

(January 8th preorder here.)

If I fart and follow through while squatting at the rack next to my gym-crush on my birthday, I'd consider it a more positive experience than watching Rings of Power.
:lol

Quality. That reminds me of this post I only read today in the LOTR:ROP thread

The depths of my disinterest are unfathomable
There are creatures in hidden buried pools and crevices in the earth who have never known anything but darkness, creatures to whom the mere idea of the open sky or even light itself is an alien concept - and I can assure you even those creatures care more about Season 2 of Rings of Power than I do.

I've kept my expectations of RoP low going in even with season 1. (I'll be watching the first three episodes of season 2 over the weekend.) Which come to think of it is similar to how I view modern era Star Wars as well. It feels to me next to impossible for its quality to match the core works that inspired it. So I just enjoy the fact that I have some additional content to watch in the same setting. RoP is an elseworld, essentially. I don't read fanfic, but in that vein as well I'd imagine. Although with higher production value.

Back