InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy how long things are taking kits only received 20-30% of batman.

I have a day 1 Aragon and also a later batch one so that's gonna be interesting to see how long the wait times are.
Same. Ordered one on day one and then a year later Ordered one the last time he put them back up for preorder again this past January.
Got two rooted from KGHobby, historically speaking, for anyone that knows, how much of a gap is there between Kit getting his allocation and KG getting theirs?
It seemed like Gandalf from KG was pretty on par with Kits releases. The fact that Spec put out all of his Bruce Wayne invoices at the same time Kit did is very promising.
Not sure if it was smart or not but I’m kinda glad I payed off my orders a long time ago. Ha is that a rookie move?
I wish I had with so much dropping right now. Luckily I have already paid off my Batman.
My order is in the low 95300's so hope I'm in the first batch. If not I can wait but I am excited.
About the same at 95900's.

Strider

IMG_9755.jpeg

My peasant edition orders are 952*** and 953***
It is crazy how I placed both orders together as soon as he was up, within seconds and there are like 45 orders in between. This figure definitely was a bestseller of them all. :monkey4 Wonder when peasants getting our dolls:ted

I'm in the 96000s so who knows what batch that'll be! I ordered a few days after he went up for preorder.

Got two rooted from KGHobby, historically speaking, for anyone that knows, how much of a gap is there between Kit getting his allocation and KG getting theirs?
Barely any.
Kit seems to get a small first batch a little sooner but then KG get a larger batch about a week later.

I’ve received my InArt orders months before a lot of people around here through buying from KG.

Nothing is guaranteed though.

Not sure if it was smart or not but I’m kinda glad I payed off my orders a long time ago. Ha is that a rookie move?

Interesting question. I’ve paid mine in full before. Didn’t this time but I don’t have as nearly many figures on preorder as I did when I first got into this hobby.

Right now I have only three figures on PO and I was thinking of canceling one of them. I’ll preorder InArt LotR and Snyderverse whenever they become available. And Soosoo Watchmen. But right now that’s it.

Back