InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 23 they stated there would be channels to buy the cloak separately.
IMG_3593.png

But the next day they just listed it as an ‘optimization’ with some strange wording.
IMG_3594.png

By September it seemed to be listed as an included accessory.
IMG_3596.jpeg

Only the shards and the extra hands were exclusive to the rooted.

In May 23 (after the first 2 screenshots), Kit said it was included in all orders so I believe that.
Post in thread 'InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6'

Attachments

• IMG_3591.jpeg
    IMG_3591.jpeg
    817.4 KB · Views: 0
How many of you guys are actually planning on covering up this wonderfully tailored outfit and the hair with the cloak anyway? I can’t imagine there’s more than a very small handful of people that would actually display their figure with it, so this seems like much ado about nothing to me.

How many of you guys are actually planning on covering up this wonderfully tailored outfit and the hair with the cloak anyway? I can’t imagine there’s more than a very small handful of people that would actually display their figure with it, so this seems like much ado about nothing to me.
Enough for all this discussion. Probably won’t matter for collectors content to do a museum pose, but for anyone wanting to pose him more than a few times and take photos it’s much ado about plenty.

Yeah, sure it’d be nice to have but I don’t really care. It has no value to me really as I’d never use it.

I’m tired of the misinformation regarding this thing. I also don’t trust people who don’t know how to rummage through a box properly lol. I guess we’ll have to see what comes out of this. Kit also confirmed his Premium orders would bring it.

It was never officially declared that that piece was a limited exclusive, right? It was presumed to be a standard part of the set, both premium and regular, correct?

I haven't been following this latest snafu.
It was when they announced the optimizations on Facebook months after preorders closed. If it was presumed to be standard, it was not through any confirmation through INART.

It's no different than displaying with him wearing the Elven cloak but makes more sense to have him wearing the ranger cloak when displayed alongside Gandalf and the rest of the full Fellowship.

It's no different than displaying with him wearing the Elven cloak but makes more sense to have him wearing the ranger cloak when displayed alongside Gandalf and the rest of the full Fellowship.
Hm, isn’t the only time he’s wearing the Ranger cloak with the rest of the Fellowship is during the Pass of Caradhras? Every other scene he’s with the full Fellowship, he isn’t wearing it? Please correct me if I’m wrong!

I would imagine when they’re at Balin’s Tomb would be the preferred way of displaying all of them together since they’re in their action poses, and he isn’t wearing it there.

EDIT: you’re right, displaying him with the Elven cloak would be wrong if Gandalf the Grey is present lol

D001F0B1-8861-44F8-A563-B4BD5EEB5D1F.png
BAF5F5D0-D22F-4233-A7DA-F3A373D6ED05.jpeg

BBD896B4-A41B-4BD3-BB5F-DB98315D7C92.jpeg
68103969-B9F3-49DD-8DFE-58C358A87977.jpeg

9B8C3A3B-27D1-4875-B404-9FDDD02B6BBE.jpeg

B780F256-1943-4978-9B59-6E33E3881B88.jpeg

Last edited:
Hm, isn’t the only time he’s wearing the Ranger cloak with the rest of the Fellowship is during the Pass of Caradhras? Every other scene he’s with the full Fellowship, he isn’t wearing it? Please correct me if I’m wrong!

I would imagine when they’re at Balin’s Tomb would be the preferred way of displaying all of them together since they’re in their action poses, and he isn’t wearing it there.

EDIT: you’re right, displaying him with the Elven cloak would be wrong if Gandalf the Grey is present lol

View attachment 724667View attachment 724668
View attachment 724671View attachment 724672
View attachment 724669
View attachment 724670
Don't forget...

tumblr_ccd3b3aea83f6fbf1f83c7b021310561_e7393379_500.jpg

and
M.jpeg

The instructions usually have the location of all the accessories. It's a shame if it wasn't included. I was hoping they would decide to just include them in all orders. I mean at least it was announced after the pre-order, so it's really just a bonus, and no one is getting cheated.
Oh ok so the coat was announced after preorders. I don't feel entitled to accessories that weren't advertised when I preordered, but I do wish I could get it if my order doesn't have it. I guess I'll wait and see what's in my order before worrying about that.

Last edited:
Back