InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor, I had to do the same thing as you to get the head out of the case: take off the top and remove the foam. I really do wish they’d get rid of the magnet system for the hands, it’s mostly useless.

I also got one of his scratch offs, but mine was for $10.00 (woohoo!).

Influencers, especially those on YouTube, rarely make these figures look as good as they do in person.
I think the real influencers are us collectors tbh not these YouTube videos.

I've noticed some variations in the face paint some seem to have more dirt look and some more subtle.

Saw some guy on Facebook complaining that the sculpt doesn’t resemble Viggo. I don’t want what he’s smoking.

IMG_5884.jpeg

I've noticed some variations in the face paint some seem to have more dirt look and some more subtle.

Maybe some have sharper cameras and you're just reading the freckling better? :dunno

The main place I see a difference is in the beard. Some have a heavier beard/moustache than others. No version is correct since his beard was growing/trimming/growing all across the films.

Topo is going to make the strider cloak. Though it's wip it doesn't look right. Hopefully it does look better when finished. Not to mention my boy Cellar Toys is doing a cloak run with an artist.

Last edited:
Topo is going to make the strider cloak. Though it's wip it doesn't look right. Hopefully it does look better when finished. Not to mention my boy Cellar Toys is doing a cloak run with an artist.

Once you buy each, InArt will gift everyone a Ranger cloak.

So please, put your orders in.

Most realistic figure i ever saw. Finally wait is over! Now i need my Batman 🥲
If u still wait for your order, trust me it is worth all the wait!

Instagram.com/my_multiverse_of_figures

1000008038.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240918_172040.jpg
    IMG_20240918_172040.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240919_103133.jpg
    IMG_20240919_103133.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Back