InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I just ordered it too. :duff

Apparently there were two versions of this made. One which was a weaker silver on grey that doesn't look like the statue on screen; and a newer version with better colors. I got the new one.

View attachment 726835
View attachment 726836
Hmm, thanks for the post, I hope I have the newer one. Maybe because I think this has been out for a while. I used Amazon so if I am unhappy back it goes.

So my premium, cloakless figure is here gonna rip into the box and see what I got. 😁
The horse is here too. A cup running over today.

Hmm, thanks for the post, I hope I have the newer one. Maybe because I think this has been out for a while. I used Amazon so if I am unhappy back it goes.

So my premium, cloakless figure is here gonna rip into the box and see what I got. 😁
The horse is here too. A cup running over today.
I should have bought mine from Amazon. It would have saved me $5.

so I got this guy in today and I have a few questions/observations:

• This is clearly the best Viggo sculpt, but from certain angles, it is not very accurate, especially when looking close up.
  • I don't get the whinging about the cloak. I am happy with the fellowship cloak that was included
  • The book did not have very good instructions for the belt/quiver, etc. placement/install. Do you guys just use reference photos?
  • How does the bottom of the base open?

This is clearly the best Viggo sculpt, but from certain angles, it is not very accurate, especially when looking close up.
It is hard to capture the likeness of someone that almost looks like a different person in every scene. I think it looks great, but as I've said previously it really benefits from certain lighting conditions.
  • The book did not have very good instructions for the belt/quiver, etc. placement/install. Do you guys just use reference photos?
You can watch the official InArt unboxing video.

Twist it.

so I got this guy in today and I have a few questions/observations:

• This is clearly the best Viggo sculpt, but from certain angles, it is not very accurate, especially when looking close up.
  • I don't get the whinging about the cloak. I am happy with the fellowship cloak that was included
Most people will use the Elven cloak as that is what he wears for the majority of the Trilogy. But those that wanted the Strider/Ranger look from Fellowship are the ones upset about the cloak.

Mine was planned for friday at first but sudently FedEx called me saying there wasnt anyone home. The neighbours werent home also. So i agreed with him to leave it under one of the garden chairs. Was a bit anxious to be honest, what if its going to rain or someone sees it and try to snag my Aragorn nothing happend thank god😅. Hope yours arive soon buddy
Yeah, I could never haha, too scared someone would take it. Anyway mine arrived today, truly an amazing figure.

IMG_6274.jpeg

IMG_6273.jpeg

Back