InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000061789.jpg

Finally will be getting Aragorn. Can’t wait. Also got an Email from KGHobby that my standard from them is coming as well.
Lucky you- I also ordered a standard from KGHobby but haven't got a shipping email from them yet. My order is still listed as "Awaiting Fulfillment."

I can't believe that I will actually be getting Aragorn before Batman and just for reference my order number is #12056x so I just got in this batch :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 732606

3rd batch? I've thought there's only been one batch that's shipped out so far. Or was that Standard version the 2nd batch?

Either way, I'm well within that order number, so it seems safe that I will get my Aragorn before Legolas PO ends. I want to have Aragorn in hand before I make a decision on Legolas. I don't know what my criteria are to make that decision, but I guess I'll find out when it gets here.

After arriving Oct. 5th at the nearest USPS distribution center and then for some inexplicable reason traveling to three other different regional distribution centers, my Aragorn figure finally arrived yesterday, safe and intact. Box basically in fine shape.

My initial reaction was a bit disappointed. The head sculpt didn’t look as amazing as I was expecting. So many of the photos you all have taken look truly phenomenal. But I was also prepared to have to style the hair. I didn’t remove the hair product, I just sprayed it with water and used tweezers to style it better. It’s starting to look more like the high quality pics we’ve been treated us to here. I’ll continue to futz and refine the hair.

One slight mishap when assembling and fitting the belt. While gently tugging the short scimitar around to the side the strap that attaches to the scabbard broke off. I glued it back on. No biggie.

I didn’t have time to do any dynamic poses. Maybe this weekend. For now I just put him in a museum statue of David pose.

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2395.jpeg

IMG_2396.png

IMG_2397.png

IMG_2398.png

Last edited:
Rooted hair on mine is better now but feel I need the fix the bangs I think I cut them to short on his right side and left some strands looking off. Hopefully an easy fix but I don't want to ruin this.

Back