InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a good reminder as my 1 month anniversay with this figure is coming up so I should inspect my box incase I get some duplicate hands or something.

I’ve been following the thread on the OSK group. Lots of people saying their rings look similar. Apparently there are also differences with the envelope too, though I wouldn’t be too fussed about that. View attachment 703192

That's a little scary -- mostly about the ring. InArt prided themselves on adding the writing to that tiny ass ring, so to then not supply it seems... yeah, shady.

Who got a 'proper' ring?

I looked at pictures I took when I first opened Gandalf to check -- never took the ring out of that little bag, but I think I can see the shadow of writing on the ring. I'm going to have to open the damn box again tomorrow to make certain.

Truly shocked some poeple got a blank ring, missing moth etc. that definitely shouldnt be happening at this price point. Hope they can contact inart somehow about this, and maybe they can send the missing iten or replacing the ring. I can see the marks on mine but difficult to photograph. Maybe i was one of he lucky ones that didnt have any issues with anything. Like i said this shouldnt be happening. Everyone should to get the same thing they paid for period.
20240512_082011.jpg

Screenshot_20240518_214253_Gallery.jpg

20240512_082055.jpg

20240512_082823.jpg
20240512_080736.jpg

20240512_080551.jpg

I just checked my two, if anyone is curious the preorder one has a white pouch sealed by an "InArt" sticker, the ring inside has the inscription and the envelope is dirty. My second one bought way after release (not a preorder) has a white pouch that has no sticker but is instead sealed by a glue strip, this ring inside also has the inscription, but the envelope is a bit cleaner than my first envelope. Funny that the sticker and envelope dirtiness is different, but the rings for both my early and late batches have the inscription.

Last edited:
Truly shocked some poeple got a blank ring, missing moth etc. that definitely shouldnt be happening at this price point. Hope they can contact inart somehow about this, and maybe they can send the missing iten or replacing the ring. I can see the marks on mine but difficult to photograph. Maybe i was one of he lucky ones that didnt have any issues with anything. Like i said this shouldnt be happening. Everyone should to get the same thing they paid for period.
View attachment 703348
View attachment 703349
View attachment 703350
View attachment 703351View attachment 703352
View attachment 703353
Damn the lighting on this last shot makes it truly look real!

Back