InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is Gandalf going for on the secondary market?
IMG_6578.png

And there goes my second purchase. First scammed by Toys Scumlan, now by Sanctum Toys. To say I’m gutted is a huge understatement… :cry:

Don’t suppose anyone knows any genuine sellers?

Do you mind sharing more about your Sanctum Toys experience? I’m having issues with my Batman I purchased with them.
Oh it’s a saga, grab a drink…

So I ordered it when they got some last batch stock in April after someone posted here. Did my research and they seemed legit, physical store, previous sellers praise etc, so I ordered. The item arrived to their store July after being stuck at customs from June. Then it sat at the store awaiting DHL pickup another 2 weeks. Then after chasing they took to POS Malaysia and I got my first tracking no. and pictures of a parcel with my name on in the POS store, contents “stuffed toys” - but guessing that was to minimise customs. Then it all started. Sat there not moving with POS for 4 weeks. So I kicked off and they offered refund but swore to go get the parcel and send via DHL Express (why refund if it’s real!?). Then last Monday I got pictures and videos of my parcel in a DHL store, that clearly showed on the package and paperwork contents ‘InArt Gandalf’ supposedly. Once again sat there not moving. So I once again chased, as I have this entire time they’ve never actively kept me updated. Wake up yesterday to a message saying they’ve sent a complaint to DHL and been in contact with them who confirmed it’s at the port and someone from DHL will be in touch. I also had a message 20 mins before theirs from a “Jennifer Lim at DHL Express eCommerce” WhatsApp business account saying it’s on its way, but not been scanned by driver that’s why the DHL tracking not updated. Said it’s at the port awaiting customs and will keep me posted but still on track for next week. So I decided to live chat the DHL official site today, turns out the mobile no. is a scam, and they cannot confirm where the parcel is! They are going to investigate as sent screenshots and all details. Also told Sanctum right away and they’ve refunded me but continue to say they’ll chase the parcel - makes ZERO sense!

DHL Express is different from DHL e-commerce just in case you didn't know. E-commerce is the slow ass shipping that gets handed to the local post office or independent carrier for the final delivery and will have a different final tracking number which you may never be aware of. That can definitely sit for a long time in the port or customs. This is just based on my experience having something sent by DHL e-commerce. At least, you got your money back.

DHL Express is different from DHL e-commerce just in case you didn't know. E-commerce is the slow ass shipping that gets handed to the local post office or independent carrier for the final delivery and will have a different final tracking number which you may never be aware of. That can definitely sit for a long time in the port or customs. This is just based on my experience having something sent by DHL e-commerce. At least, you got your money back.
Yes I didn’t realise until the DHL live chat person told me. But they said it was odd the tracking Sanctum Toys gave me was a DHL Express number. Whereas the person that then contacted me from DHL via WhatsApp was a DHL eCommerce person…

Back