InArt - The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These kind of feel a few years too late. They look great and all, but I would have enjoyed them more a few years back…🤷🏼‍♂️
Maybe, but the custom community is still big on making custom Rick and Daryl figures (not so much Negan from what I've seen outside of some headsculpts); so, part of me feels like they used that as a gauge/reason to produce these. Doesn't really matter if the show is "hot" if collectors are still paying hundreds or even thousands for customs. InArt wants a piece of that pie, would be my guess.

Last edited:
Looks like Daryl is in this outfit
1722219697897.jpeg

Just wearing plain trousers with no adornments.
Season 8 I believe- to match Rick and Negan.

Viper told Riley they intend on improving everything; sculpts, clothing, and weathering especially. We really were looking at very early ‘drafts’ of all three.

Negan has a distinct, signature look. Rick has several very memorable outfits, but Daryl imo just has a general vibe or theme to his look, which makes me less partial to his outfit matching the same season as Rick and Negan.

I think IA could spruce up his figure a bit with the inclusion of the hunting knife/knives, string ties, ankle wraps etc.
IMG_0997.jpeg

This is from the whisperers season.

And everybody knows he rocks a poncho hard.

I would disagree it need a ‘lot’ of work.

Loose the shirt and fix the jeans fit, lower and narrow the belt a bit. Boom.

Regardless as inArt have already confirmed they rushed displaying what they had, and they will all be heavily improved.

Maybe not a lot in general, but compared to the other two, for sure. A lot of scaling and proportion issues, looks the least finished out of the three. The Daryl is super impressive, the work on the arm and hand needs to give that artist a raise.

The hair on Rick also could do with more work.

I'm not a HUGE fan of LOTR, but enjoy Aragorn and got the figure mostly because I thought it was the greatest 1/6 figure to date and didn't wanna miss out on that.

This is on par, the sculpt, hair, and details are all so incredible. It also helps TWD used to be my favorite show, so I'm a massive fan, THIS is a must have for me.

I'm not a HUGE fan of LOTR, but enjoy Aragorn and got the figure mostly because I thought it was the greatest 1/6 figure to date and didn't wanna miss out on that.

This is on par, the sculpt, hair, and details are all so incredible. It also helps TWD used to be my favorite show, so I'm a massive fan, THIS is a must have for me.

Pretty much in the same boat. 👍🏻

Back