InArt - The Walking Dead - Negan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000060148.jpg

That's one of the greatest sculpts I've ever seen.
INART did a fine job capturing Jeffrey Dean Morgan but I think the nose needs a bit of work.

I still think the Threezero sculpt was really good, mostly because I believe they used 3D data of JDM courtesy of AMC. Sadly they butchered their production sculpt. Repaints and such show how strong that sculpt actually is, especially these photos from Masahendrix.
1728075882067.jpeg

1728076307467.jpeg

1728075861237.jpeg

1728075901544.jpeg

Of all 3 TWD figures they've shown, I'm most impressed by their Rick.
538866-bd1cd2f9d72a6059474d66396e34349b033bba4c.jpg

Negan wasn't a character I needed.

Those pictures R_R_X posted just changed my mind.
If TWD wasn't dead to me I'd be so excited for these, but I think just Rick and Negan would be a nice duo to have on display if you still love the franchise, they're definitely iconic.

If TWD wasn't dead to me I'd be so excited for these, but I think just Rick and Negan would be a nice duo to have on display if you still love the franchise, they're definitely iconic.
I always find it weird when people try to discredit shows because it had a bad ending. Like, Game of Thrones is one of the best produced shows ever. The actors are all incredible, the sets and costuming are all as good as it gets, and the writing kept you hooked. Obviously the show took a complete nose dive in season 8 but it doesn't discredit that seasons 1-6 are some of the best TV ever made.

Walking Dead is kind of in this realm to me. There has been exactly one show that was capable of challenging Sunday Night Football over the last 15 years, and that's The Walking Dead. Before that got to Alexandria, I remember the days of when you HAD to watch that show live or you were getting spoiled on Monday morning, either by the radio or co-workers or friends or whatever. It was unreal.

Sadly, that show also took a nose dive, but long before the final episodes. I felt obligated to stick it out and made it through the Whisperer storyline, but I just had to give up before the final season started. I couldn't do it anymore, especially with how freaking stupid Fear the Walking Dead was going. Nukes and submarines and radioactive walkers. Really?

I mentioned this in another thread but display space is rapidly running out and with The Walking Dead completely an afterthought in my mind at this point, I don't feel the need to build a collection, but I am wondering if I should just pick up Negan and Rick as Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Andrew Lincoln put on all time performances in the show. Regardless of the writing or what happened, those two had unreal chemistry together and I felt compelled to see that war through because of the actors.

I do wonder if it's worth commemorating the show with just those two figures, as you mentioned.

Back