InArt Thorin Oakenshield 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing!
Yeah enough for me to get sucked back in....maybe. These days who knows what will get actually produced.

Except Spiderman, Batman and Iron Man.

Upgraded the fur from first proto - it would be cool to have a Thorin with a very real expression in this case.

Thorin looks great!For a movie I had such high hopes for, but it didn’t quite hit for me, I am not sure I would be looking to pick one up. I think if I did get any Hobbit figures it would be Bilbo, Thorin and maybe Thranduil, as I think Gollum isn’t going to be coming from Inart, and other characters are better represented as LOTR figures.

How much do we think this thing is going to cost? $600? Not that I'm even a little interested, but I'll be curious if InArt doubles down and keeps raising prices or if they'll learn a lesson from this Nazgul/Legolas debacle.

How much do we think this thing is going to cost? $600? Not that I'm even a little interested, but I'll be curious if InArt doubles down and keeps raising prices or if they'll learn a lesson from this Nazgul/Legolas debacle.
450-600. Based on having to develop a new body, diecast weapons, and the armor scales. Also they need to get the hair streaks right.

Which ASMUS managed for around 200 if I recall correctly. Now if INArt did those scales in metal I'd be super impressed. But bet they don't.

Back